Learn English with Telegram
The fact that you can learn English with the help of applications in your smartphone is not news for a long time.
But in the messenger "Telegram" it turns out to be done a little faster and easier.
In telegraph, knowledge is delivered to your phone almost on schedule - it's enough to choose the right channel.
How to rephrase the text and correct mistakes, how to automatically translate messages in correspondence and who is called the mysterious word Poindextrous?
"Mel" collected the most useful channels and bots, which will facilitate the learning of English.
- telegram.me/wow_english - @wow_english - An excellent channel with a selection of English phrases and expressions on a variety of topics.
- telegram.me/voiceru_bot - @voiceru_bot - Synthesizes text to speech and vice versa.
- telegram.me/Tgenglish - Tgenglish - Everyday lessons of English.
- telegram.me/slangbot - @slangbot - Interpretation of English words, expressions.
- telegram.me/slangbang - @slangbang - In the channel "Slang Bang" there is not a single expression from the textbook, and therefore it will be very useful to all those who want to develop exactly spoken English.
- telegram.me/pronunciationbot - @pronunciationbot - Sends an audio file of the English word or phrase.
- telegram.me/letmespeakfrommyheart - @letmespeakfrommyheart - If "Slang Bang" shares unusual words and phrases from English, the channel, which perpetuated the famous phrase of the Minister of Sports Vitaly Mutko, also teaches them to use them correctly.
- telegram.me/fixmebot - @fixmebot - This bot is a rescue for people who are not very sure about their English. Using it, you can paraphrase the text, as well as find and correct grammatical errors.
- telegram.me/englishthebest - Magic English - Short but cognitive lessons of English.
- telegram.me/englishdirect - @englishdirect - A team hodgepodge about everything that somehow concerns the English language.
- telegram.me/andyrobot - @andyrobot - Practice English: we learn words, grammar, we build phrases. Audio is the correct pronunciation.
©2005-2019, Web studio Ph4 - Internet Catalog for user, web-master and designer v. 5.3