1. We enter the URL
in the address bar, for example www.ph4.ru
The browser on the move starts guessing the address entered and offers you options.
2. The browser looks for page data in the cache
. Pages are rare, because we do not even know that the site page is downloaded from our computer. But it happens quickly.
3. If there is no page in the cache, then the browser looks for HOST
(C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 \ drivers \ etc \ hosts) in the hope of finding it in the form
4. If not found, then requests the IP address of the page from the DNS Web server
. It can be compared to a phone book - the browser gives the URL of our request - it will get the corresponding IP address.
5. Then the browser communicates with the site
, usually bypassing several intermediate servers.
6. The browser uploads
a page with all its contents. We see the site not on the Internet, but we upload to our computer and wake the house.
In addition to the visible part of the site, there is an invisible:
- flash - usually the dynamic beauty of the site,
- hidden frames, through which another page may be loaded, you may not even see or see only part of it,
- sound file, if there is one, some bind the page's audio accompaniment,
- video stream, if the video player is active.
7. We see the page.