GasBuddy| home page |
Find cheap gas with a community of 60 million users. GasBuddy uses gas price information provided by our users to bring drivers together to support the common goal of saving money on gas. Gas prices only for USA, Canada and Australia.
Android Auto| home page | Owner: Google , reliable site.
We connect the phone to the car screen or put it on the dock.
- navigate through Google Maps,
- listen to podcasts and playlists,
- we can dictate messages.
- Android 5.0 or later,
- an Internet connection
- you will need to update the application: Google Maps, Google Play Music or Google Search.
Yandex.GasstationsOwner: Yandex , reliable site.
The application shows the driver the nearest gas station. A person can choose a column, the type of fuel, the amount of fuel, or the amount that he wants to refuel. You can pay by Yandex.Money or Mastercard. Yandex.Gasstations know how to remember the data of the map, so each time to specify them anew will not have to. There is no commission in the application - you only need to pay for fuel, all discounts and special offers apply. And if you add a loyalty card to the application, you can accumulate points.
Maps.me| home page | Owner: Mail.ru , reliable site.
The Mail.ru property is the best maps on the mobile.
We use the database of open maps of OpenStreetMaps, which are compiled by the whole world, because this is the most updated and the most complete schematic map (pictures From the satellite there).
HERE WeGo| home page | Owner: Nokia , reliable site.
Maps and navigator.
Very well advanced maps from Nokia, which were originally just maps for mobile navigators.
Now they become full-fledged cards that are not inferior to Google.
I tried different navigators, Ruku application on Android was the best. You can download and use offline. There are panoramas, also Europe and the USA.
OsmAnd| home page | reliable site.
Offline maps and open source navigator.
tourist information about facilities; using data from Open Street Maps (OSM) without Internet access.
- work with cards without Internet access (you will need to select and save the cards in your phone, the cards are very compact);
- display additional information on the map, such as GPX or navigation routes, objects (POI), favorite locations, altitude lines, public transport stops; overlay additional maps with adjustable transparency;
- addresses and objects (POIs) search without Internet access;
- laying of routes;
- car, bicycle, and pedestrian modes with capabilities: auto switch to day/night map drawing mode;
- speed-dependent map scaling;
- rotation of the map by compass or direction of travel;
- use voice commands (played by recorded or generated voices) when navigating a route;
- warnings about exceeding the allowed speed of movement;
- navigation on public transport.