| 4.5 Mb | home page | download |
The first in the history of the Belarusian-Russian translator - from Russian into Belarusian and Belarusian to Russian. No installation required.
| 202 Kb | download | download here |
The product was created by the efforts of many talented programmers from different cities of Russia and CIS countries, with the participation of professional crossword compilers, published in many popular publications; the embodiment of the ideas of these experts crossword puzzle, using a powerful search engine, specially developed for this program, with which you can easily, quickly and accurately find any word on any subject, even without knowing a single letter. No installation required
| 2.3 Mb |
Dictionaries - Dahl Ushakov, Ozhegov, TSB, computer slang, philosophical. all dictionaries - more than 60 Mb. No installation required.
Freelang Norwegian-English dictionary 3.52Windows
| 474 Kb | home page | download | download here |
Free English-Norwegian (bokmål) dictionary.
GreenCat Dictionary SystemWindows
| 620 Kb | download |
Dictionary wrapper that allows to work with ready-made electronic dictionaries.
| 4.29 Mb | download |
Program Manager for all Reference Information complex of the Russian.
Ordlist 1.0 betaWindows
| 323 Kb | download here |
| 47 Mb | home page | download here |
Easy to use program for simultaneous search for multiple dictionaries - the dictionary of Ozhegova, the dictionary of foreign words, spelling dictionary, dictionary of synonyms, dictionary Dahl Ushakov Brockhaus and Efron, Vasmer, musical genres, etc..
| 1.35 Mb | download here |
Esperanto-Russian dictionary, over 14,000 words.
Reverso| home page |
Translates words and expressions. Millions of examples from real texts. While 10 languages, including Russian and English. Convenient for those who learn the language.
Short cognitive facts.
The application helps to expand the horizon, learn new about known or learn 'where it came from' ... It works in offline mode.
| download | download here |
Free electronic dictionary.
Shusty, understandable and functional. It's possible to make a compact version in the setup, so that it takes up less space on the screen.
- Dal VI Explanatory dictionary of the living Great Russian language (~ 44 000 articles)
- Ozhegov, Shvedova. Explanatory dictionary of the Russian language (~ 40 000 articles)
- Ushakov DN Explanatory dictionary (~ 83,000 articles)
- Oxford English Dictionary (~ 44,000 articles)
- Great Soviet Encyclopedia (~ 95,000 articles)
- Brockhaus, Ephron. Encyclopaedic dictionary (~ 119 000 articles)
- Russian-English dictionary (~ 370 000 words)
- English-Russian dictionary (~ 525 000 words)
- Russian-Spanish dictionary (~ 60 000 words)
- Spanish-Russian dictionary (~ 18 000 words)
- Russian-Italian dictionary (~ 53 000 words)
- Italian-Russian dictionary (~ 70 000 words)
- Russian-German dictionary (~ 35 000 words)
- German-Russian dictionary (~ 94 000 words)
- Russian-Portuguese dictionary (~ 50,000 words)
- Portuguese-Russian dictionary (~ 50 000 words)
- Russian-French dictionary (~ 40 000 words)
- French-Russian dictionary (~ 78 000 words)
- Latin-Russian first dictionary (~ 9000 words)
- Dictionary Latin expressions (Latin-Russian) (~ 535 words)
- Esperanto-Russian Dictionary (~ 10 000 words)
| home page | reliable site.
The best classical Russian translator, free version.
Google, Yandex, Microsoft is done by translators by the new principle, they study versions of the websites in different languages and create the base.
Promt - the translator of classical type - in base has introduced rules of grammar, a word form, typical phrases...
Versions for the computer still paid. Online the version is free.
Mobile versions which don't demand connection to Internet - paid free demand connection to the Internet.
We provided links only for free versions.
Linguee| home page |
Free dictionary without Internet connection.
Contextual search system for translations.
Over 400 specialists work on the dictionary.
Translation variants are displayed after entering the first letters of the word.The integrated search system for translations allows you to access more than a billion translation matches on the Internet.You can also view sample sentences that use the word you are looking for.The pronunciation of each word is recorded by native-speaker professionals, which, for example, allows you to compare the characteristics of British and American pronunciation.
Google Translator| home page | Owner: Google , reliable site.
Google came up with the principle of translation from the "Internet base", but it's not all good either, because I decided to add the user's ability to correct this translation and created a Google Translate CommunityHere everything is simple and understandable. If you have a Google account, you do not need to register. And if you do not have a Google account, you'll need to register an account.
We go in, choose the languages we own (by the way, I somewhere in the account indicated, so in my case he issued a list and asked me how it matchesNext, choose a pair of languages and TRANSLATION or CHECK.I like the second one more when there are several variants of translation, and I note successful and unsuccessful ones.