ProtonMailMail with encryption.
The site was created by employees of the European Organization for Nuclear Research, Genève, Switzerland.
Letters from ProtonMail users Are always encrypted.
Attached files are not encrypted.
The letters are not cached and are not stored, they are stored encrypted on the server.
How does it work?
- All letters sent from ProtonMail go encrypted
- The recipient receives an email with a link to the email, which requires a password for reading.
- The password is set by the sender before sending it from the ProtonMail service.
- 100 Mb of place for mail,
- no more than 500 emails per month.