- stepik.org - Stepik - Educational platform and designer of online courses and lessons.
- cliffsnotes.com - Cliff Notes - If you are in high school or college you should definitely bookmark this site! Cliffsnotes provides valuable resources like study guides and test prep for standard books and subjects you’ll have to read anyway.
Become a human encyclopedia
- zidbits.com - Zidbits - Huge collection of articles on fun and unusual (mostly scientific) topics.
- nowiknow.com - Now I Know - Fun facts delivered in a daily email newsletter.
- bigthink.com - Big Think - In-depth videos by experts.
- instanerd.me - InstaNerd - Read a never-ending series of random factoids.
- chegg.com - Chegg - This is a great site to buy and sell used Lessonbooks. I saved hundreds of dollars purchasing my books through Chegg.
Educational Internet Resources
- window.edu.ru - Single window - Single window of access to educational resources.
- begin.ru - Business education and careers - Background information on how to receive economic and business education in Russia and ...
Every College Student Must Know
- easybib.com - Easy Bib - This will save you a ton of time when citing your sources.
- thesaurus.com - Thesaurus - This site is great for finding better words to spice up your essays. Just enter the word you planned on using and use a synonym instead.
- ratemyprofessors.com - Rate My Professors - Find out what other students think about your future professors.
Get healthier, be more productive, and learn faster
- zenhabits.net - ZenHabits - Minimalist productivity advice, with a focus on psychology.
- ankisrs.net - Anki - Free flashcard software.
- fitocracy.com - Fitocracy - Free workout, fitness tips and fitness tracking.
- blog.myfitnesspal.com - Hello Healthy - Short, actionable health weight loss and fitness articles.
- hc.apache.org/httpclient-3.x - HttpClient - Library for working with http resources.
- junit.org - JUnit 5 - Library for Test Automation.
- surfedukators.com - Surfedukators - Free surfing videos, tips and tutorials.
- snapguide.com - Snapguide - Free user-created guides for makers.
- chefsteps.com - ChefSteps - Mix of free and premium cooking classes.
Sharpen your social and career skills
- mindtools.com - Mind Tools - Free tools and videos for improving career, management and communications skills.
- succeedsocially.com - Succeed Socially - Free social skills guide for awkward people.
- job-hunt.org - Job-Hunt.org - Free articles on job hunting, getting promoted, freelancing, personal branding, and other career skills.
- improveyoursocialskills.com - Improve Your Social Skills - Free social skills guide from a guy who overcame Asperger’s.
Take free online courses on a variety of subjects
- udemy.com - Udemy - Huge selection of free and premium courses- mostly on technical skills.
- coursebuffet.com - CourseBuffet - Free online courses created by universities.
Where to Study
- ucheba.ru - ucheba.ru - Where to Study.
reliable site Used: Google, Microsoft. email: email@example.com
address: Ireland, Galway, Alison, Level One Building, Galway Technology Park, Parkmore, H91 E309
AlisonALISON is different from many other online learning concentrators, as it allows you to take classes from leading publishers such as Google and Microsoft.
Alison is one of the world's leading online learning platforms offering over 1500 completely free courses (with the optionally purchasable certificate)
Courses can include anything from project management to developing a web business.
Answering MendeleevJoint project of Google and Mendeleyev RCTU.
The purpose of the site - to acquaint people with chemistry in an entertaining, simple and clear form.
We learned from school that chemistry is a tedious, boring and absolutely unnecessary science.
Chemical scientists don't agree with us and decided to prove it.
reliable site email: firstname.lastname@example.org
address: Russia, Moscow, 101000, ул. Мясницкая, д. 24/7, стр. 1
Science and lifeInternet-version of the magazine: latest issues, archive, science news, Internet interview, discussion club.
The oldest and most famous popular science magazine in Russia.The first issue was released in 1890.The motto of our publication: About science - available, about life - seriously".The target audience of the journal is not limited by age or professional limits.The magazine is intended for readers with a scientific mind and indomitable curiosity.Only one issue of the magazine will replace hundreds of smart books: the magazine expands the outlook, provides food for the mind and encourages active creative work.
- Sciences of Earth
- Physics, astronomy, mathematics, space
- Technology, technology, chemistry
- Biology, medicine
- Construction and architecture
- Science and Art
- Stories, stories, essays
- People of science
- Literature studies. Linguistics
- Science and technology amateur
- Self education
- Physics workshop
- Fans of astronomy
- Tourist trails
- Sports school. Sports lovers to improve erudition
- How it works. New Products
- School of practical training.
- and much much more
ReferencesA multidisciplinary web directory of reference resources that can be searched and browsed alphabetically and by category.
reliable site email: email@example.com
tel.: 8 800 100-42-49
address: Russia, Smolensk, 214011, ул. Верхне-Сенная, 4, офис 407
InfourokThe largest educational online project for teachers and educators, students and parents.
Daily visits to more than 1 million people. The site is included in the 20 most visited sites in Russia.
- more than 3,000,000 teaching materials,
- 3476 video lessons in the main subjects of the school curriculum,
- 132 tests,
- 89 video lectures on modern educational topics,
- vocational retraining courses (243 courses)
- 350 advanced training courses,
- international competitions and competitions,
- a catalog of more than 60,000 tutors from Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan.
Dynamic Periodic TableInteractive table of Mendeleyev. Filters, click on the item and get a detailed article with illustrations.
HTML AcademyOnline courses, the purpose of which is to turn anyone from a beginner into a professional web developer.
FactroomEntertaining and educational edition.
Articles on a wide range of topics: the history of Russia and the world, society, famous personalities, amazing events, unique places, curiosities of the present and the past.
A huge collection of jokes and jokes, as well as funny and instructive life stories.
DegreedUnlimited learning. Free forever.
FutureLearnHigh quality online education – enjoy free online courses from top universities and specialist organisations.
ISICSearch and view thousands of services, discounts and offers available to ISIC cardholders worldwide. Discover what offers are available to you and verify your student status to redeem offers instantly with your virtual ISIC card!
The International Student Identity Card (ISIC) is a proof of official student status for millions of students in over 130 countries. With the ISIC global app, you can search and get preferential and discounted access to thousands of student discounts and offers worldwide.
tel.: +1 (510) 495-6550
address: USA, San Francisco, 501 2nd Street, Suite 500 CA 94107
QuizletThe largest online community of students and teachers in the world.
More than 50 million students per month from 130 countries.
3 billion training sessions.
300 million training modules on a wide variety of topics.
TargetHelp students learn and memorize the learning material they need, and help teachers find and use new learning tools.
Quizlet has a lot of exciting content created by users from around the world that can be modified and used at will.
You can use this to create cards and share them with your friends.
Maybe you don't even need to create your own.
Which, in my opinion, are cheap popular, help now, but cause irreparable harm in the long term.
This site helps to learn.
Honestly, everyone wants to learn, everyone has curiosity, curiosity, you just need to send it in the right direction.
The site is made in a simple style - a minimum of design and text. Such is the knowledge base.
Gramota.ruReference and information portal: dictionaries, spelling and stylistic rules, monitoring of speech culture, popular science articles, competitions, answers to visitor questions.
BrainExerSite with a lot of tests and exercises on the oral account, memorization, attention and thinking. Tests are free and accessible without registration. Despite the fact that the resource is English-speaking, there is a translation into Russian.
Code.orgThe purpose of the site is to make computer science accessible to all people. Many students are girls, people from countries of the so-called 3rd world.
Sponsors are Google, Facebook Microsoft. This is an indicator of what is not believed in this project.
On the day, this is the educational program or acquaintance with the computer. If you catch, you will understand that this is yours - then there is a chance to continue.
tel.: +7 (499) 653-65-86
address: Russia, Moscow, 115280 ул. Ленинская слобода, д. 19
EdusonA center for online training of future businessmen from all over the world. The main methodology is various courses from leading professors and successful practitioners.
Open EducationNational platform for open education, free online courses on subjects taught at universities.
Online courses in basic disciplines. Eight leading universities in Russia have joined their efforts to provide an opportunity for everyone to get a quality higher education online.
Any user can take courses from the leading universities of Russia absolutely free of charge and at any time, and students of Russian universities can count the results of studies at their university.
StudyBlueA joint study of the ecosystem, which allows more than 7 million people to master an object. Students can communicate with people who are on similar training through a common library of more than 250 million pieces of user-defined content. StudyBlue combines the wisdom of the crowd, which makes it easier to learn anything from chemistry to Chinese.
College.ruLeading educational Internet project for distance learning of schoolchildren.
tel.: +1 (971) 808-16-37
address: USA, Portland, 600 NW 14th Ave, Suite 200, OR 97209
Lumen Learning (formerly Boundless)Easy to access, affordable, adaptable open learning materials.
4brainFree trainings on the development of skills of speed reading, oral counting, creative thinking, oratorical skill, memory, etc.
M31Astronomical server M31: maps of the starry sky and surfaces of planets, the device of telescopes and eyepieces, caricatures on astronomical themes, astronomical and historical articles.
Compare courses, read school reviews and start learning.
Science Learning HubNew Zealand Government project to make examples of New Zealand science, technology and engineering more accessible to school teachers and students.
Content is developed by teachers, teacher educators and multimedia experts.
UniversariumAn open system of electronic education.
I will not write the principle of training and programs, it is in a video and on the site. Just say that this is a solid project.
This is not an ordinary education, recorded on video and offered as a site, it is a specially designed electronic education using modern technologies.
I did not study, therefore I can say that they say that they have the best teachers.
Judging by how the site is built, the level of presentation, the coverage of topics (total of 114 items at the moment).
There will be homework. Any teacher will say that if the student does not do homework, he will not learn anything. Everything that is not fixed is quickly forgotten.
At the end of the certificate is issued. Will it have power? - we ask. The employer will ask the same thing.
But in fact, the employer does not really care what kind of diploma or certificate you have. He needs your work experience, so that we study mainly for ourselves.
And here there is such a chance.
LektoriumAn interesting site with a huge number of Russian-language lectures on a variety of topics. In addition to lectures, video materials from various scientific conferences are posted here.
HighbrowThere is a huge gap in knowledge between what we learn from the media and the real textbook. And, like most modern people, we are always too busy to spend time or money to learn something new in depth. The site tries to solve this problem and invites us to learn briefly, but regularly, to receive portions of knowledge on a regular basis. It's like having a cup of coffee.
In just 5 minutes, the site will make you a little more knowledgeable than we were the day before.
ArzamasA project dedicated to the history of culture. Information about literature, art, history and other humanities.
Courses - short audio or video lectures and accompanying materials: photo galleries and newsreels, interviews with specialists and bibliographies, games and tests.
Journal - about the most interesting of the history of culture.
Radio - lectures, podcasts ...
And a lot of useful things on this topic.
University of the PeopleThe world’s first non-profit, tuition-free, accredited, online, American university.
tel.: +91 8050 802-626
address: India, Bangalore, No 1564, 3rd Floor, Revanna Building, 27th Main, 2nd Sector, HSR Layout Bangalore - 560102
Chalk StreetMore than 60,000 lessons on technology, business, arts and lifestyle, such as yoga, languages, smartphone photography, everything about Excel and many others.
PedsovetElectronic mass media, which is created by the efforts of educators themselves, acting as civil journalists. In addition to news, publications, the site offers social services - internal e-mail, blogs, forums, consultations and a calendar of events. Every year the Pedagogical Council organizes the All-Russian August Internet teacher council, which is held on the network since 2000.
Mathematical studiesThe site 'Mathematical Etudes' presents sketches made using modern computer 3D-graphics, fascinatingly and interestingly telling about mathematics and its applications.
CuriousThe site was created so that teachers, students and talented people around the world could share with all their knowledge and skills, and even with the opportunity to earn extra money.
PhilologyPortal about philology as a theoretical and applied science. The central section of the portal is a library of philological texts (monographs, articles, manuals).
LingvistForeign language for 200 hours.
Learn English, French.
Plans: Spanish, Italian, German, Swedish, Japanese.
The emphasis here is on a convenient automated interesting interface.
PianuLearn to play the piano online.
You can play an online online instrument, you can connect your synthesizer.
Piano is a classic instrument and of course you will learn to read and write.
Psychology TodayAn online magazine dedicated exclusively to the theme we all love: to ourselves. The portal covers all aspects of human behavior and mood: mental and emotional health, personal growth, relationships, sex, parenting and much more.
tel.: +7 (495) 980-53-54, + 7 (495) 260-3223
address: Russia, Moscow, ул. Вятская, д. 27, стр. 7
Theory & PracticeTheory&PracticeA platform for sharing knowledge, an environment for those who seek knowledge and want to share it.
T & P brings people and institutions together through educational events. Thousands of organizers daily add information about their lectures, master classes, courses and conferences in all fields of knowledge.
A person should have the opportunity to build their educational path based on needs, curiosity and the desire to learn something new.
This is an environment where everyone can learn and learn, and a place where you can think and you need to think.
T & P helps create online communities around inspirational ideas, and allows talents to find opportunities for self-realization - thereby developing the knowledge economy.