- easylanguageexchange.com - Easy Language Exchange - Relatively new resource for language exchange among foreigners. Now there are about 100,000 members, about 1,000 of them - the English-speaking media wishing to practice Russian.
- lang-8.com - Lang-8 - Spell-checking by native speakers. You can find friends to improve your speaking skills.
- englishbaby.com - English, Baby! - The trick of this social network is that it was created for the British fans, and for fans of American English. Also, there is a thematic audio, grammar theory, the task to the TOEFL and even a special section for teachers of English.
- hellotalk.com - HelloTalk - Another mobile application. There are more than 100 languages. You can find your friends on the geographical location - such as foreigners in their city.
- tandem.net - Tandemapp - The network exists only in the form of a mobile application that makes communication even more convenient. At the moment, access English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Japanese and Chinese.
- interpals.net - Interpals
- myhappyplanet.com - My Happy Planet - Another useful to find native speakers in other countries, as well as a good library of video lessons from the participants. You can replenish your own materials.
- mylanguageexchange.com - My Language Exchange - Perfect service to search for a pen pal. By registering on the website, you describe their 'ideal partner for language':.. language, country, gender, age, interests, etc. and choose suitable.
tel.: +7 (495) 229-04-36
address: Hong Kong, Hong Kong, italki HK Limited, Suite 2004, 20/F, Tower 5, China Hong Kong City, 33 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
italkiThe global language network.
There is a Russian version.
The goal is to contact a native speaker.
In addition to English, you can learn Chinese, German, Russian, Japanese, Hindi ... many languages.
address: Japan, Tokyo, VORT Ebisu III, 6F 1-21-8 Ebisu Shibuya-ku, 150-0013
HiNativeWe learn foreign languages for free.
It is possible to send the text of your translation to a native speaker for verification.
When it may be important, especially if you need to write an important letter.
For example, you may ask, "How do I pronounce it in English? "What is the difference between these two words? "Do I have the correct pronunciation?"
You have to do something for others, look at and correct the text written by a foreigner in Russian.
And also help in the same way?
address: Canada, Vancouver, Marine Drive, West Vancouver, BC, V7V 1K4
LingQNetwork of learners.
The teacher guides you, but other students can participate.
Available languagesEnglish, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, Swedish and Japanese.
In group discussions, up to 4 pupils can participate with 1 teacher. You can also subscribe to the discussions at 1 to 1.
Discussions can last from 15 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the number of participants. For example, 1 for 1 discussion lasts 15 minutes; And 2 for 1 - 30 minutes; And 3 for 1 - 45 minutes, etc. It is also possible to create a long discussion 1 to 1 to 1 hour or longer.