But in Telegram Messenger it turns out to be done a little faster and easier.
In telegraph, knowledge is delivered to your phone almost on schedule - it's enough to choose the right channel.
How to rephrase the text and correct mistakes, how to automatically translate messages in correspondence and who is called the mysterious word Poindextrous?
"Mel" collected the most useful channels and bots, which will facilitate the learning of English.
- English Direct - A team hodgepodge about everything that somehow concerns the English language.
- Magic English - Short but cognitive lessons of English.
- Grammar Checker - This bot is a rescue for people who are not very sure about their English. Using it, you can paraphrase the text, as well as find and correct grammatical errors.
- PronunciationBot - Sends an audio file of the English word or phrase.
- Hot Chicks - If "Slang Bang" shares unusual words and phrases from English, the channel, which perpetuated the famous phrase of the Minister of Sports Vitaly Mutko, also teaches them to use them correctly.
- Slang Bang! - There is not a single expression from the textbook, and therefore it will be very useful to all those who want to develop exactly spoken English.
- Bright Side - Interpretation of English words, expressions.
- Tgenglish - Everyday lessons of English.
- Voiceru - Synthesizes text to speech and vice versa.
- English - An excellent channel with a selection of English phrases and expressions on a variety of topics.