MoreService for fast messages.
What you can do
- Publish an arbitrary volume of text in the minimal layout
- Overcome the ICQ or other messenger's limit on the size of the transferred information
- Save the data to the Web, hiding it with a password
- Launch the simplest blog with the RSS channel
- Access the saved data from anywhere on Internet or using a mobile phone
How to use the service?
For publication, just fill in the contents of the field 'Text' and click on the 'Get link' button. The 'Header' field that is left blank is filled automatically with the first words of the saved text. HTML tags are ignored in the design of the text, and for formatting the texts you must first register and authorize on the site.
If the 'Hide password' field is left blank - the text will be available to all comers. If the field is filled, the content will become private.
Users can view stored materials (closed - if there is a password), export to .txt format, print from a special version or send a link to a friend.
Texts can be sorted in chronological order or by the number of views.
The text of the authorized user can be automatically signed, and also identified by the author's name - for this, it is necessary to fill in the appropriate fields in the profile.
After authorization, the simplest tools for stylistic processing of texts are available. It is possible to add text from a finished .txt file.