||Western Union - westernunion.com
Transfers between individuals.
MoreYou do not need to open a bank account or open a card, all you need is to fill out the form, coming up with identification documents, pay the amount specified for the transfer +% (depends on the transfer amount) and specify the details of the recipient.
- To transfer funds, you need to know the name of the recipient, the country and the city where the transfer will be received.
- To receive a transfer, you need to know the name of the sender, the amount of the transfer.
- To speed up the search, it is advisable to check with the sender of the transfer control number.
- Transfer fee is charged according to the tariffs of Western Union from the sender of the transfer.
- Operations are performed upon presentation of an identity document.
- A service for choosing service outlets around the world is available on the website of Western Union.
- On-line, on the official website, you can always check the status of your transfer.
In order to receive a money transfer you need to:
- The remittance of the transfer of $100 will cost $15, $500 - $40 and so on, with a proportional reduction of the commission.
- No transfer fee will be charged to the beneficiary.
- Visit the nearest Western Union service point
- Fill in the form to receive the money transfer
- Present the certifying document. Identity documents are: passport, residence permit, military ticket, temporary document issued in return for a lost passport. If the sender included a security question in the translation, the operator can ask you.
- Get the money from the operator and a copy of the form. Payment of international money transfers is usually made in the currency of the country receiving the money transfer. In Russia and other CIS countries, payment of a money transfer from abroad is made only in dollars USA. Money transfers within the territory of Russia are made in rubles. Payment of money transfers is made only in cash.