The body of the judiciary that deals with disputes related to professional participation in civil turnover, in particular those related to entrepreneurial activity, and certain other categories of disputes referred to its competence by the Arbitration Procedural Code of the Russian Federation.
- fasco.arbitr.ru - Arbitration Court of the Central District
- fasdvo.arbitr.ru - Arbitration Court of the Far Eastern District
- faspo.arbitr.ru - The Arbitration Court of the Volga District
- fassko.arbitr.ru - The Arbitration Court of the North Caucasus District
- fasszo.arbitr.ru - Arbitration Court of the North-West District
- fasuo.arbitr.ru - Arbitration Court of the Ural District
- fasvso.arbitr.ru - Arbitration Court of the East Siberian District
- fasvvo.arbitr.ru - Arbitration Court of the Volga-Vyatka District
- faszso.arbitr.ru - Arbitration Court of the West Siberian District
- 13aas.arbitr.ru - 13th Arbitration Court of Appeal
The federal authorities of the Russian Federation, the judiciary
- fasmo.arbitr.ru - The Federal Arbitration Court of Moscow District
My arbitratorThe claim for arbitration is possible via Internet.
Processing of complaints takes 2 days.
This claim will have legal force.
We file a lawsuit
- register on the site,
- fill out the electronic form with the personal data of the plaintiff and the defendant
- attach the documents in a certified form.
reliable site Owner: The Russian government tel.: 8 800 250-40-72
address: Russia, Moscow, Харитоньевский М. пер., 12 101000
The Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian FederationThe Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation is the highest judicial authority On the resolution of economic disputes and other cases considered by arbitration courts, performs judicial supervision of their activities in the procedural forms provided for by federal law and provides explanations on judicial practice.
Article 127 The Constitution of the Russian Federation
The Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation operates as part of:
- the Plenum of the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation;
- Presidium of the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation;
- the judicial board for the consideration of disputes arising from civil and other legal relations;
- the panel of judges to examine disputes arising from administrative legal relations.
The courts of the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation consider cases in the first instance, Study and summarize the judicial practice, develop proposals to improve laws and regulations, exercise other powers in accordance with the regulations
The Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation lays down the organizational support for the activities of arbitration courts, the selection and training of candidates for judges, the work on improving the qualifications of judges and employees of arbitration courts, financing of arbitration courts.
At the Supreme Arbitration Court The Russian Federation has the Council of Presidents of Arbitration Courts, which is an advisory body dealing with organizational, personnel and financial matters. To prepare scientifically sound recommendations on issues related to the formulation of the practice of enforcing laws and other normative acts and developing proposals for their improvement, the Scientific Advisory Council operates under the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation. It consists of sections: procedural legislation, administrative law, civil law and private international law. The printed organ of the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation is the 'Bulletin of the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation'.