V. Putin, February 6, 2012.
OnlinePetitionThe site on its own principle is very similar to the site above, only the appeal is not to the government, but you can define any address: to the president of Russia, the prime minister of Ukraine, the head of the First Channel .... This is like a civilized demonstration. A huge number of people express their opinion, and let the addressee decide whether to react or not. At least he will know the opinion of the people and it will have its influence in any way.
By the way, there are real petitions that had a real result - www.onlinepetition.ru/petition_works.php
There are similar initiatives that run in parallel here and on the site above (www.roi.ru). Thus, we can trace how honestly the state resource works.
Official Internet portal of legal informationIncluded in the state system of legal information, the functioning of which is provided by the federal executive body in the field of state protection.
Portal status - the source of official publication of legal acts.
The portal publishes
- federal constitutional laws;
- federal laws;
- acts of the chambers of the Federal Assembly, adopted on issues related to the jurisdiction of the chambers as part 1 of article 102 and part 1 of article 103 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation;
- decrees and orders of the President of the Russian Federation;
- international treaties that have entered into force for the Russian Federation, and international treaties that are temporarily applied by the Russian Federation (with the exception of agreements of an interdepartmental nature);
- the decisions of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation, the definition of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation on the clarification of the decisions of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation, as well as other decisions of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation that provide for such a procedure for placement (publication);
- regulations and orders of the Government of the Russian Federation;
- regulatory legal acts of federal executive bodies registered with the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation;
- regulatory legal acts of federal executive bodies recognized by the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation as not requiring state registration;
- laws and other legal acts of the subjects of the Russian Federation.
reliable site Owner: Ministry of Culture of Russia email: email@example.com
tel.: +7 (495) 629-20-08
address: Russia, Moscow, 125993 ГСП-3, Малый Гнездниковский пер., д. 7/6, стр. 1, 2
KissLegal documents for the founders of start-ups and investors.
tel.: 8 800 555-67-55#546, + 7 (499) 703-35-33#908, + 7 (812) 309-06-71#562
address: Russia, Moscow, ул. Лисичанская, д. 16, 115516
Jurysti.ruFree legal advice for pensioners.
All-Russian legal portal.
On the site you can find answers to any legal questions, as well as get advice from a professional lawyer.
Round the clock.
More than 700 specialists.