BiblezoomBible with translation into Greek and Hebrew.
The text of the Bible with a translation, parallel text.
More than 20 versions of the Bible in Russian and other languages.
The program can:
- Get information about every Greek or Hebrew word, namely: writing, morphology, phonetic transcription, audio sounding of the root word, possible translation options, dictionary definition from the Greek-Russian symphony.
- Compare some of the most accurate (in the author's opinion) modern
The program includes:
- Interlinear translation of the New Testament into Russian Vinokurov Alexei. The text of the 3rd edition of the Greek New Testament of the United Bible Societies is taken as the original.
- Symphony of Greek Dictionary Forms.
- Reference Tables from Dvoretsky, Veisman, Newman, and other less significant
- Symphony of James Strong's numbers.
- Audio recordings of the pronunciation of Hebrew and Greek words.
- JS Framework Sencha distributed by GNU.
References to versesYou can place a link to any place in the New Testament.Example: www.biblezoom.ru/#9-3-2-exp, where 9 is the order number of the (mandatory)
3 - chapter number (required)
2 - number of the analyzed verse (optional)
exp - expand the tree of the (optional)
Other versionsbzoomwin.infoThe program has an offline version, under Windows. It costs 900 rubles. All subsequent updates are free. The ability to add modules from Quotes from the Bible.When you purchase a program, you get a free application for Adroid or iPhone.
SOB (Studijní on-line Bible)Studying the Bible online.
There is a Russian version of the site.
The site of my friend, a talented programmer from Prague.
A large number of Bible translations, including Russian ones.
And there are translations with Strong's numbers.
Bible Web AppThis Bible has several translations, including Russian, Chinese and the original languages.
The ability to view 2 translations in parallel. By default, the translations are in Greek and English (King James Version). We put one word in one translation and it stands out in the other. Such a link is not in all translations.
You can highlight only verbs or nouns (it's clear in the original) and if you click on the word, the translation is displayed.If you use the left window, then both windows will be synchronized. If it's right, you can watch it separately.
Bible - WindowsParallel texts of the Bible - Greek, 3 Russian, several translations into English and Ukrainian.
And parallel places.
- Meaning and Explanation Translation (V. Zhuromsky, first edition, 2017-2020). Gebrayzed Meaning and Proverbs Translation (V. Zhuromsky, first edition, 2017-2020).
- Greek NT, Scrivener's 1894 Textus Receptus. Edited by Wade Balzer (TR'1894)
- the Bible. Synodal, with Strong numbers (RST).
- Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
And by clicking on the word, we get the interpretation of the original word, in English.