Using your domain for the site on Google
If you have a website on Google, you can attach to it any of your domains. Then, in the address bar of the browser, instead of https://sites.google.com/site/your website/it will be enough to type the address of the attached domain to get to the site.
To use this feature, you need to perform the following steps:
1. In the domain control panel, in its settings, make sure that our DNS servers are specified:
2. Click on the domain, and in the section "Set up a zone and forwarding", after clicking the "Manage zone" link, change the type A record by removing the checkmark to the left of "www":
3. Register a CNAME record, as shown in the figure, and save the changes:
4. Go back and follow the link "Set up the redirection", set the redirection by entering the domain with "www" at the beginning:
5. In the site settings on Google (Additional Actions - Site Management - "Web Address" tab) add your domain with "www":
If our DNS servers were initially specified and after registration of the domain passed a minimum of 24 hours, the site on Google should open immediately on the attached domain. If after registering a domain or changing DNS servers to ours, it took less days, then you need to wait 2 to 24 hours before the site opens on the attached domain.
If you have difficulty connecting your domain to sites on Google, please contact our support team.