Password from email is your key. Password should be simple enough for you, so you do not forget it, but not enough to crack it and use your address.
Major errors when creating a password <
- No copies of data.
- The program is not updated (often the update sutures holes in the code so that the virus does not climb up and does not take passwords)
- Opening a letter from an unknown sender, and click all provided links,
- Using one password for everything (it was hacked and you lost everything),
- Do not use password manager, just remember the password, and then forget it,
- Add strangers to friends (all who ask) on social networks.
Passwords that are often hacked
- email, because this way you can access all the services on which you registered,
- ICQ, especially short numbers that sell, or just hooligan on your behalf,
- Skype, for the same reason,
Passwords that are easy to crack
- date of birth,
- 111, 333, 777 or something like this,
- 12345 or qwert - keyboard letters coming in succession.
- Simple names - sergey, vovan, lena ...
- Russian word typed in English encoding, ex. Sergey will get Cthutq.
The most spread passwords in the world
- 123456 (290,731)
- 12345 (79,078)
- 123456789 (76,790)
- Password (61,958)
- iloveyou (51,622)
- princess (35,231)
- rockyou (22,588)
- 1234567 (21,726)
- 12345678 (20,553)
- abc123 (17,542)
- Nicole (17,168)
- Daniel (16,409)
- babygirl (16,094)
- monkey (15,294)
- Jessica (15,162)
- Lovely (14,950)
- michael (14,898)
- Ashley (14,329)
- 654321 (13,984)
- Qwerty (13,856)
- long (8-12-15 characters),
- it is difficult to crack the password in which there are CAPITAL LETTERS, small letters and numbers (not the date of birth!),
- not from the dictionary, that is not a word, not a name ...
- A separate password for each individual service.
- Not associated with you (address., Cellular number ...).
InsidersInsiders are people who have direct access to your data, for example employees of Mail.ru, where your mail is located or Odnoclassniki sites, VK. An unscrupulous employee can simply take your password. Therefore, we do not use questionable services. The sale of passwords was corrupted by Mail.ru.
Trusted services are Google, Yandex.
There should not be the same passwords
Same passwordsFor ease of remembering password, people use the same password for everything.
It is recommended to have a unique password: for e-mail and payment systems.
The remaining passwords can be grouped. For example:
- Simple password and login for registration in all temporary and non-important places. For example, we want to download something on this site, and we are required to register. Chance is not enough that we generally go there, there is nothing to protect us, therefore we write something simple and unique (that was free). For example. Login sim-sim password open.
- A strong password for all forums and social networks, etc.
The most complex and secure passwordThis is your e-mail password. If you access your mail, you can access all the places where you registered. Therefore, this password must be reliable.
Store passwords conveniently in special programs - Password Managers.
- fliptext.org - Flip Text - Want to write text upside down? Here is the tool for this. Just writing something, and this is an amazing place, turns your words around. We copy and use.
- revfad.com/oldflip.html - Flip - Enter the text in the form and get it inverted. You can use it anywhere in text format.
Unicode character tableThe best site for Unicode.
Firstly - an interactive table of symbols, which can be viewed as a whole, scrolling, or fragmented.
How it worksAfter selecting the desired symbol, you can click and get the full name, Unicode number and HTML-code.
You can select individual alphabets (more than 100) or individual sets, for example. Emoji, arrows, currency signs, Greek letters, asterisks, hearts.
ToolsTools for converting text can be quite useful. By the way, there are sites where everything that is is one such tool.
- HTML-encoder - translate text into HTML characters so that all sites are correctly displayed and vice versa - translate HTML characters to normal text, - HTML-кодировщик
- We translate text into Unicode characters and vice versa - \u042e\u043d\u0438\u043a\u043e\u0434,
- Turn the text - ʇxǝʇ ǝɥʇ uɹnʇ,
- Unicode character table generator - select the range, output format and get.
pɹ˙ʇɹǝluıʇxǝʇInverted or mirror text. For example. 4ɥd
So you can use a unique nickname for forums, social networks.
And then you can create an unbreakable password.