How to send a "forbidden" attachment via gmailOne of the problems with Gmail is that some attachments, the most innocuous, are considered "illegal" and do not pass.
There are several ways to bypass this:
- Use another mail, ex. Mail.ru or yandex.ru will miss the trait of the bald.
- Compress to the archive using the archiver 7zip. It's free, and Google "does not know it," so all the investments go easy.
- Just change the extension, ex. Instead of name.zip we'll write name.zip.php and everything.
MoreIf you send HTML, PHP ... a page, it becomes part of the letter. Such things are simply sent to the archive. Sometimes you get distorted pictures in GIF format. Also we send to the archive and the problem is solved.
- support.google.com/mail/answer/10957 - Automatically forward your Gmail messages to another account - In Gmail, you can set up automatic forwarding of all or some incoming messages to a different address.
Gmail - Confidential modeGoogle provides the ability to self-delete a sent email.
How it works
- Come to Gmail,
- Click "Write."
- Switch on "confidential mode",
- Set the lifetime of the letter,
Google Mail AliasesGoogle mail has 2 addresses:
FindBigMailYou are full of Google mail and you do not understand what?
Here you will be helped to find the biggest letters and you can effectively clean the mailbox.We go to the site, click START. We are invited to use our Google account and we receive a letter with a report to our address.