- The Internet is not an official structured database, but a large group of sites created by enthusiasts or businesses for their own purposes.
- There are official sites with databases, but they are closed and search engines will not give anything out.
- There were sites where the base was posted from various official sources - such as the traffic police, etc., but they were quickly closed, because it was a violation of the legislation on protecting personal life.
- Therefore, on the Internet you can find basically only the information that the person himself posted about himself, can at registration in social networks or in some other Internet service. Again, registration in decent online stores and official services will be hidden.
Someone just hides the year.
Not all indicate the active phone number, so that it does not fall into the hands of collectors.
How to find a person?
- Through the search engine, but I can not be found there because my namesake is Mayor Peter.
- Be sure to search in Odnoclassniki.ru or in similar services.
- Order a detective agency, of which there are many, including on the Internet, but we can not recommend, therefore we will not.
- Through a special search service.
- lists.memo.ru/index1.htm - Victims of political terror in the USSR - 1.5 million victims of political terror in the USSR (full name, year and place of birth, position, place of residence, sentence, dates: arrest, conviction and rehabilitation).
- vgd.ru - All-Russian Genealogical Tree - One of the largest Russian Internet projects on genealogy (primarily covering the territory of the former USSR).
- rosgenea.ru - Genealogical family name search
reliable site Owner: VID Tvcompany tel.: +7 (499) 391-98-88
address: Russia, Moscow, 127427, ул. Ак. Королева, 12
Wait for meA telecast and a practically national service for people searching.
You can place an application on the transmission site.
reliable site Owner: Moscow Government email: email@example.com
tel.: +7 (499) 445-02-63
address: Russia, Moscow
The site makes it possible to find them.
The portal provides special tools and access rules for employees of the Department of Internal Affairs, MFCs, and organizations specializing in finding missing people. Details can be obtained by phone and email listed at the bottom of the page.
Poisk-HelpFind people for free by last name, first name, and other information.
- First name
- Last name
- Age (specify range)
I tried a person far from Internet - there is no result.
Although, this person is registered on a number of official websites and is in the traffic police, etc.
I tried to find my wife, issued a large list, but she is not. Although it is registered in a pair of social networks.
But they say that the bottom of the database is everywhere (traffic police, taxation, bailiff service ...)
GoonSearch for people, relatives, classmates.
More than 1,000,000 people have used this search.
People SearchThe project will help to find the missing person by name and surname, and also to the city.
The site has the opportunity to leave a request for a search.
All services are free of charge.
Largest surname directories on Internet in Russia and the former USSR.
- Moscow and St. Petersburg students (about 40 000 people - vk.com. Another search for namesake: www.analizfamilii.ru/lastnam.php
- poisk.vid.ru/?p=3 The program WAITING ME - Nationwide service of mutual search of people – more than 410 000 stories in the database, more than 33 000 people found.
- spravka.net/Phones links to 799 telephone directories of 294 cities/regions (many directories of private Phone numbers are blocked, but not all) www.infobroker.ru (Moscow, Samara)
- www.pobediteli.ru - 1, 1 million veterans who met the 60th anniversary of the Victory (name, year of birth, region)
- lists.memo.ru/index1.htm 1.5 million victims of political terror in USSR (full name, year and place of birth, position, place Residence, sentence, date: arrest, conviction and rehabilitation).
- agent.mail.ru Search By name in the personal data of M-Agent (full name, city, Date of birth, email. Mail)
- www.icq.com Search by last name in personal data ICQ (name, city, Date of birth, ICQ No.)
EniroSearch for people in Sweden.
In addition to people, you can search for restaurants, transport ... This is a very serious portal. But we are interested in people search.
I have friends in Sweden who live in remote places and people are not known.
I checked, surprisingly, someone was found, the address, date of birth was specified. True, not all were found.