BiblezoomBible with translation into Greek and Hebrew.
The text of the Bible with a translation, parallel text.
More than 20 versions of the Bible in Russian and other languages.
The program can:
- Get information about every Greek or Hebrew word, namely: writing, morphology, phonetic transcription, audio sounding of the root word, possible translation options, dictionary definition from the Greek-Russian symphony.
- Compare some of the most accurate (in the author's opinion) modern
The program includes:
- Interlinear translation of the New Testament into Russian Vinokurov Alexei. The text of the 3rd edition of the Greek New Testament of the United Bible Societies is taken as the original.
- Symphony of Greek Dictionary Forms.
- Reference Tables from Dvoretsky, Veisman, Newman, and other less significant
- Symphony of James Strong's numbers.
- Audio recordings of the pronunciation of Hebrew and Greek words.
- JS Framework Sencha distributed by GNU.
References to versesYou can place a link to any place in the New Testament.Example: www.biblezoom.ru/#9-3-2-exp, where 9 is the order number of the (mandatory)
3 - chapter number (required)
2 - number of the analyzed verse (optional)
exp - expand the tree of the (optional)