Competition Christian sites
Annual competition of Christian sites.
Contest rules and participation conditions
- Only Christian sites can participate in the contest. There are no restrictions on denominations, the competition is not adenominated.
- Sites that use Russian or Ukrainian as the main language are allowed to participate in the competition.
- To participate in the contest, you must:
- submit an application,
- after submitting an application to place a button of the contest participant on your site (the button code is sent to the email after registration).
- Only owners and site administrators have the right to apply for participation in the competition.
- There are 11 thematic nominations in the contest, and the jury will also choose the site-opening of the year.
- When submitting an application, the site author can choose only one nomination.
- The winner in the nomination 'opening of the year' is determined by the jury. In this category, all sites that are launched or become known for the last year are participating
- The purpose of the competition is to stimulate the development of Christian sites, as well as identify the best of them.
- The ceremony of awarding winners in their nominations will be held within the framework of the forum 'Christianity-online'. The presence of the author of the site is not necessary, but highly desirable.
- Winners will receive prizes: special diploma, 1 year of free professional hosting and an honorary badge of the winner, which can be placed on your website. Also, the jury will choose one site for which the redesign will be made for free.
- The determination of the winners in 11 thematic nominations takes place in 2 stages, first the popular vote, and then the jury's assessment
- The administration has the right, at its discretion, to withdraw sites from the competition.
- Strictly forbidding any voting results. When a cheater is found, the site in favor of which the votes are wound will be withdrawn from the competition.
- One person can vote only once in one nomination
- In order for a vote to be counted, you need to:
- Choose the nomination in which you want to vote,
- Choose the top three in your list Opinion of the site, noting with asterisks,
- Arrange these three sites in order, the first, second and third place where the first site will receive the maximum number of votes, the last minimum,
- To complete the vote, you will need to evaluate five more sites, these five Sites will be offered to you automatically, they are selected from among Sites that are estimated the minimum number of times.
- If your favorite site is not in the list of contestants - we recommend that you contact the owner of the resource and invite him to participate in the contest.