The ratio of the site visitor to advertising ➥
Russian-language sites about advertising ➥
- - rwr.ru Information site 'All about advertising in Russia': a constant news line of the advertising world Russia, as well as the conference 'Outdoor Advertising', 'Advertising in the Press', 'Public Relations', 'Media Pl
- - marketer.ru Marketer.
- - marketing.spb.ru The best website for marketing in the territory of the former USSR.
- - marketsite.narod.ru The initial theory of marketing, terms, the dictionary of marketing.
- - treelectures-advert.narod.ru 3 Lectures that no one has told you about Advertising, but that you, as present or future Advertisers about Advertising, know useful.
- - advertology.ru The site 'advertology.' The science of advertising '- this is the news of the world of advertising, a collection of links, the schedule of exhibitions, the official information of professional advertising associations, communication with colleagues. And a
- - psycho.ru Collection of articles on psychology in branding.
- - textart.ru Reference system TextArt. This system is an attempt to collect as much information as possible on topics: a slogan and a title. The system does not pretend to be all-inclusive, the number of materials is small, but even with such reservations, this is the
- - artlebedev.ru Artemy Lebedev presents: design for the smart.
- - sostav.ru Russian advertising portal.
- - es.ru Advertising ideas -YES !: a professional magazine about advertising and marketing.
- - kak.ru Internet version of the magazine (kak) - the best Russian edition of graphic design.
- - ACNielsen World leader in the field of marketing research, information and analysis in the retail trade, services and consumer goods.
- - showreel.ru Network library of video works. Here you can get acquainted with the work of leading Russian directors and cameramen working in advertising. The site has a lot of commercials in decent quality.
- - oborot.ru Develop your business. Internet shops about e-commerce.
- - MLM-Prophy The first Russian-language professional resource devoted to network marketing.
- - raso.ru Russian Association for Public Relations. It has been in operation since 1991. It unites several dozens of profile companies and organizations.
- - allmedia.ru Russian business portal Alliance Media.
Foreign-language sites about advertising ➥
- yr.com - yr.com Home page of one of the giants of the advertising business - agency Young&Rubicam, Inc.
- kissing.com - kissing.com This is a resource dedicated to the use of sex, drugs and other obscenities in advertising.
- knowthis.com - knowthis.com Virtual marketing library.
- steveconley.com - Steve Conley Collection of advertising, made in the genre of comics. Author Steve Conley (Steve Conley) - quite a well-known creator for newspapers and news content.
- zeldman.com - zeldman.com Something charming, a huge website by Jeffrey Zeldman, who both Leonardo advertising is both a copywriter, designer and webmaster. There are, in particular, Ad Gravyard - laid out work, not accepted by customers Web design tips, news.
- marketingmag.ca - marketingmag.ca National Canadian weekly publication on marketing, advertising and media.
- marketingprofs.com - marketingprofs.com News from marketing professionals.
- bbdo.com - BBDO Worldwide Network is one of the world's largest network agencies with offices in 122 cities in 74 countries. In the Russian market, BBDO Moscow Group ranks second in terms of turnover, according to the Advertising Age magazine for 1999.
- hatads.org.uk - hatads.org.uk The British advertising archive, called HAT. It contains television, radio and print advertising. The archive was created in the 70's. XX century. The goal is to preserve the 'British miracle' for the descendants.
- rensch.com - rensch.com Copywriter Randolph Rench Explains what a good copywriter is different from bad.
- adage.com - adage.com Online version of the well-known magazine on advertising 'Advertising Age'. Very good magazine about advertising. The news is updated every two to three days, sometimes every day. Through AdAdge you can find work, see the stock quotes of companies working
- adcracker.com - adcracker.com A useful and simple resource to the attention of marketers and creatives. The goal is to build an advertising concept for the brand and campaigns. Means - a lot of small, but extremely useful articles on applied topics, provided with good examples from th
- adeater.com - adeater.com Official site 'Nights devourers of advertising.'
- adforum.com - adforum.com The database includes 5000 American and European advertising agencies. There is a heading 'Svezhachok', where you can see new worthy advertising spots for each region separately. Additionally: news, online store, links, events, vacancies.
- adnews.com.au - Adnews The site of the Australian edition of Adnews. A lot of interesting information, news.
- beyondthewall.com - Beyond the Wall A collection of advertising posters 'Behind the Wall'. Posters are few, but you probably have not seen them yet.
- psaresearch.com - Public Service Advertising Research Center The site is dedicated to social advertising. The site contains articles on planning campaigns in various media: outdoor, radio, television, and the press. A superficial (that, in general, it is not surprising for an Internet resource) analysis of each med
- adweek.com - adweek.com The electronic 'twin' of a large-circulation American magazine on advertising and marketing - Advertising Week. Contains news and information about the national advertising market, successfully combining paid and free content. Website of category must see
- media.guardian.co.uk/advertising - The Guardian The resource section of one of the most popular newspapers in the UK.
- medialifemagazine.com - medialifemagazine.com Electronic version of the American magazine Media life.
- gallup.com - Gallup Organization One of the world's largest consulting firms specializing in marketing research, public opinion and consumer behavior.
- gotmilk.com - gotmilk.com Site dedicated to the most famous advertising campaign Got Milk? ('Do you have milk?' Or 'Drank milk?').
- interbrand.com - Interbrand The company Interbrand is known to us more on its annual report on the cost of international brands.
- oaa.org.uk - oaa.org.uk Among the members of the British Outdoor Advertising Association are such giants as Clear Channel, JC Decaux and Maiden Outdoor.
- tbwa.com - TBWA The original site of the network advertising agency TBWA/Chiat/Day and its affiliates in Los Angeles, USA.
- easa-alliance.org - easa-alliance.org European Alliance for Standards in Advertising.
- carat.com - carat.com Media agency Carat is represented in 37 countries of the world, the annual turnover of the agency is more than 10 billion dollars.
- leoburnett.com - Leo Burnett One of the largest international advertising networks with an annual turnover of about $8 billion, which has 94 offices in 83 countries. Headquartered in Chicago, United States. By the number of prizes and awards
- iaaglobal.org - iaaglobal.org Official website of the International Advertising Association.
- added-value.com - Marketing Online Interesting site of an interesting company! Added Value is a brand consulting firm that preaches the philosophy of growth. 'Growing brands - a growing business' is inscribed on the company's shield. On the site you will learn about the 'receivers' of the
- luerzersarchive.com - Lürzer's Archive A huge archive of advertising, where you can search for all advertising by year and by brand.
Protection from advertising ➥
Search of advertising songs ➥