Salad with orangesFor 6 people.
Appetizing appetizer for a festive table.
246 kcal 6 oranges, 5 table, spoons of ground coffee, ground cinnamon on the tip of the knife, 60 g of grated bitter chocolate, 2.5 table, spoons of cognac, 4 ripe bananas, 80 g of peeled unsalted pistachios, 20 g of butter, 1 table, spoon of sugar Powders. Oranges wash with hot water, wipe dry and cut with a sharp knife thin strips of peel. For a few minutes, lower the zest into boiling water, then swing it over the colander to allow water to glass. Peel the orange from the white peel, and then remove the thin film from each lobule. Take the ground coffee with cinnamon, add 200 ml of water, bring to a boil and strain through the coffee filter. Then mix with chocolate and cognac until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. Peel bananas, cut into slices 1 cm thick, together with slices and orange peel put in coffee sweet sauce and mix everything gently. Lay the fruit salad on a large dish or on rosettes and fruit plates. In a frying pan with non-stick coating, pour pistachios and sugar powder, put butter and lightly fry. Garnish with this mass of ready-made salad.
Carp with mushroomsFor 6 people. Simple and tasty.
255 kcal 2 large carp, 200 g champignons, 70 g of oil, 2 onions, 1 glass of sour cream, 1 table, a spoonful of flour, 100 g of cheese, 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs. Carp cleanse from scales and viscera. Gently separate from the bones, place the fillet on a greased baking sheet and bake in the oven, but not until ready. Mushrooms should be thoroughly peeled, rinse well, cut into large slices and put into a saucepan. Add chopped onions, salt, pepper, pour water and cook until ready. On top of the fish put the stewed mushrooms, pour salted sour cream, mixed with flour. Densely sprinkle with cheese, grated on a small grater and mixed with breadcrumbs. Sprinkle with melted butter and bake in the oven until golden brown. Serve hot, decorating with fresh herbs.
Cheese cakeFor 4 people. Original.
176 kcal 200 g of flour, 100 g of butter, 0.5 tea. Tablespoons of salt, 3 table, spoons of water, 150 g smoked bacon or boiled ham, 4 eggs, 125 g sour cream, 3 tablespoons parsley, 125 g grated cheese, paprika. Sift flour, add chopped butter, salt, water and knead short pastry. The finished dough wrap in foil and put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Heat the oven to 200 ° C, roll the dough into a thin cake with a thickness of about 4 mm, lay out the bottom and the walls of the mold with grease. Knead the dough with a fork. Cut small pieces of brisket or ham and evenly put on the dough. Eggs beat the mixer with sour cream, gradually adding pepper, then put grated cheese on a large grater and fill with this mixture of brisket. Bake the cheese cake for 30 minutes in a well-heated oven. Ready cake let cool a little in the form, then shift to a dish and another warm cut. Cheese cake served for a snack with dry white wine.
Chicken in FrenchFor 8 people. Elementary. 297 kcal 300 g chicken fillet, 300 g of pitted olives, 250 g of canned green peas, 200 g of cream, 300 g of canned mushrooms, 1 table, a spoon of vegetable oil. Take the chicken fillet, finely chop and lightly fry for about 5-8 minutes in a small amount of vegetable oil. Then pour the cream and cook, cover with a lid, for another 3-4 minutes, then add the mushrooms and continue to simmer for another 4 minutes. Put olives and after 2 minutes green peas. Put out a little, then season with salt and pepper to taste. Turn it off as soon as the polka dots warm up well, but it will not boil. Serve the dish hot.
Biscuits with caramelFor 6 people.
314 kcal 100 g of transparent caramel, 2 eggs, 100 g of oil, 2 glasses of flour, 0.5 cups of sugar Take the colored caramel. Cook the pastry dough. Roll it 5 mm thick. Cut out the square, there is still a square in it, you will get a frame from the dough. Make a hole for the ribbon so that you can hang the cookies on the Christmas tree. Caramel chop. Heat the oven to 180 ° C. On the baking sheet lay out the baking paper, on it - frames from the dough. Bake for 10 minutes. Take out the baking tray and pour in the middle of each frame the ground caramel of the same color. Put in the oven. Keep until the caramel melts and the cookie becomes golden. Cool down.
Roll with eggFor 4 people. Useful. 156 kcal 100 g beef, 15 g bread, 1 carrot, 1 onion, 2 cay. Tablespoons of butter, 1 table, a spoonful of milk, 2 eggs Take 100 g minced beef from lean beef, place on a wet towel or gauze and give it the shape of an elongated flat cake about 1.5 cm thick. In the middle of the flat cake lay half of steep eggs in length, sprinkle them with chopped green or onion. Along the eggs lay a thin layer of carrots cut into slices. By connecting the edges of the towel (gauze), pierce the edges of the roll. Carefully roll the roulet with a seam down to a frying pan, greased with a butter, grease a raw egg, nibble in several places with a fork so that there are no cracks in baking. In the frying pan pour a little cold water (to occasionally pour the roll with baking) and put on 30 minutes in a well-heated oven. Before serving, decorate with leaves of Chinese salad.
PuddingFor 6 people. This dish is ideal for a holiday.
335 kcal 1 bag of gelatin, 400 ml of milk, 60 g of sugar, 2 bags of vanillin, 250 ml of cream, 110 g of bitter chocolate, 1 table, spoon of cream, 15 g of oil Soak gelatin in cold water for about 5 minutes. Boil the milk. Dissolve gelatin in milk, add sugar and vanilla. Cover and cool. Pour in the cream, put the chocolate, pre-breaking it into slices, and pour the mixture over the molds, greased with butter. Put them on 2 hours in the refrigerator. Prepare the sauce. Melt 100 g of chocolate in 150 ml of water over a low heat. Pour in milk and cream. Before serving, put the pudding on the plates with a nut crumb and pour over the chocolate sauce.
Sweet fruit sandwich100 g of white bread, 30 g of butter, 0.5 cups of fresh fruit or fruit from compote, 2 tea. Spoons of jam, nuts, whipped cream White bread cut into thin slices, about 1 cm thick, dry it in an oven or a roast and spread on top with butter. For each piece, gently place slices of fresh washed and peeled fruit (you can replace them, cooked in sugar syrup with lobules of apples, pears or peaches). Decorate with jam or chopped in a mortar with walnuts. Put ready-made sandwiches on a large flat dish, and before serving, on top put a few ready-made whipped cream from a can. You can replace the whipped cream with fresh cottage cheese, after adding a little sugar and walnuts. Spicy taste of cottage cheese will add lemon peel, grated on a fine grater. Decorate everything with mint leaves.
- 2.5 cups of oatmeal
- Jubilee cookies
- 1 teaspoonful. Spoon of baking powder
- 0.5 hrs each. Spoons of cinnamon and salt "100 g of cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup of light oil
- 1.5 cups of sugar
- 4 proteins
- pinch of vanillin
- 120 g of grated chocolate
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 1/3 cup of roasted almonds
Summer Evening CakeDough:
- 100 g ground almonds
- 150 g of wholemeal meal
- 1 egg
- 1 table, a spoonful of honey
- 1 table, a spoonful of grated lemon peel
- 20 g of vanillin
- 150 g margarine
- For filling
- 250 g fruit juice
- 2 table, spoons of gelatin
- 500 g of sliced fresh fruit and berries.
Broccoli Cream Soup4 servings
- Broccoli, fresh or frozen-frozen 600g
- Onion 120g
- Cream 33% fat 400g
- Dry vegetable broth 20g
- Wheat croutons Traditional.
Switzerland: cheese fondue8 servings
- Ok. 2 kg of different vegetables to taste (cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, small potatoes, mini artichokes),
- 1 kg of bread (for example, white or with bran),
- 1 garlic clove,
- 600 ml of white dry wine,
- 1200 g Swiss cheese,
- 40 g starch,
- 30 ml of cherry vodka,
- Grated nutmeg
- In the morning: wash vegetables, clean and do not cut into large pieces. Artichokes cut into 4 parts. All boil in salted water until half cooked.
- 2-3 hours before the arrival of guests: cut the bread into cubes, spread the vegetables in small salad bowls and set aside. Cheese grate.
- When the guests came: peel the garlic, cut it in half and grate the walls of the fondue tank. 2-3 v. Spoon the wine, pour the rest of the wine into a fondue saucepan and put the cheese there. First a dense lump is formed, then the cheese will begin to melt.
- With intensive stirring, bring the cheese mixture to a boil. In the remaining wine and cherry vodka, dilute the starch and pour it into the cheese mixture. Let boil, season with pepper and nutmeg. Remove the pan from the fire and place it on the table above the burner. Slices of bread and vegetables are dipped in sauce and sent to the mouth.
- TIP: except for vegetables and bread in the melted cheese, you can also dunk cherry tomatoes and pieces of apples
Brazil cocktail "Caipirinha"1 serving 1 lime cut into 8 pieces, put in a glass and grind lightly with 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
Pour 40-50 ml of vodka from the sugar cane and put the crushed ice.
USA: turkey stuffed with pumpkin8 servings Ingredients
- 1 small turkey (about 4 kg).
- 2 v. Spoons of soy sauce,
- 2 v. Spoons of lemon juice,
- 1 v. A spoonful of Tabasco sauce,
- 1.5 kg of pumpkin. 1.5 kg of potatoes,
- 1 bunch of different greens (parsley, thyme, wormwood, green onions), 2 large onions,
- 3 v. Spoons of melted butter,
- 75 g of purified pumpkin seeds, salt, pepper,
- 2-3 v. Spoonfuls of light wine vinegar, 500 ml of chicken broth (can be made from cubes),
- 50 ml of dry vermouth,
- 150 g of sour cream.
- On the eve: the turkey should be washed, drained and smeared with marinade from soy sauce, lemon juice and tobacco.
- Pumpkin to clean and remove seeds. Pulp cut into small cubes 4×1 cm. Peel potatoes and cut into strips. Wash greens, get wet and, after removing coarse stems, chop. Peel onion and cut into rings.
- Heat the warmed butter and fry the onion in it until it is transparent. Put the potatoes, pumpkin, pumpkin seeds and continue to fry for a few minutes together. Add greens and season with salt, pepper and vinegar. Prepared a mass of filled turkey, cut the holes with wooden skewers, and the wings and legs tightly tied with culinary threads to the carcase. Put the turkey and the remaining stuffing in the refrigerator.
- 4 hours before the arrival of guests: heat the oven to 175 ° C and put the turkey in the brazier. Pour broth and vermouth and bake at 175 ° C approx. 3 hours, periodically sprinkling with broth. Turn once. 1 hour after the start of baking, put the remaining stuffing in the brazier and continue cooking. In the last 45 min the temperature is raised to 200 ° C.
- Remove turkey and stuffing from the brazier and put in a warm place. The remaining juice should be degreased and brought to a boil. Add sour cream and mix. Sauce season to taste and also put in a warm place.
- Cut the turkey: cut off the wings and ham with a sharp knife. Cut the carcass first along, and then across. Remove the bones and cut the filet diagonally.
- Serve turkey with stuffing and sauce
North Germany; Herring salad6 servings
- 10 herring fillets (about 600 g),
- 400 g potatoes welded in a uniform,
- 3 apples,
- juice of 1 lemon,
- 2 bulbs,
- 1 ginger root,
- 400 g of sour cream,
- 250 g of mayonnaise,
- ground black repertoire,
- 1 can of celery salad (net weight 190 g),
- 250 g of boiled beet,
- 4 v. Spoons of softened butter,
- cayenne pepper,
- 6 slices of bread for toast,
- 2 v. Spoons of sesame seed.
- In the morning: soak the herring in water, peel the potatoes and cut them into mugs. Wash apples, cut into 8 parts, remove the core, cut the flesh into slices and sprinkle with lemon juice. Peel onion and cut into half rings.
- Ginger clean, grate on a fine grater and mix with sour cream, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Herring fillets cut into pieces 2-3 cm and mix with potatoes, apples, celery, onions and pour the prepared dressing. Close the lid and put in the refrigerator.
- Cut the beets into strips. Butter with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Just before the salad is served, add the beetroot to it and mix it. Spice again.
Sweden - salad-cocktail with shrimps10 servings Ingredients
- 400 g cooked and peeled shrimp (fresh or frozen),
- 1 small. Or 0.5 large pineapple,
- 200g of sour cream,
- 2st. Spoons of mayonnaise,
- 1-2 teaspoons of honey,
- 2-3 tsp grated horseradish,
- 2 v. Spoons of chopped parsley,
- Lemon juice,
- Tabasco sauce,
- 1 head of lettuce (for example, iceberg),
- parsley for decoration,
- 10 slices of bread for toast.
- In the morning: frozen frozen shrimp. Pineapple clean, cut in half and remove the hard core. Cut the flesh into small cubes. Mix sour cream with mayonnaise, honey, horseradish and chopped parsley. Season with lemon juice, Tabasco, salt and pepper. Shrimp you to wash, get wet and mix with the dressing. Cover and refrigerate.
- Shortly before the arrival of guests: salad wash, get wet and cut into strips. Pineapple is combined with shrimps and if desired, seasoned again.
Sweden - Salmon in the test6 servings Ingredients
- 400 g frozen puff pastry,
- 1 kg salmon fillets without skin,
- 2 egg whites and 1 yolk,
- 500 ml cream for whipping,
- 3 v. Spoons of lemon juice,
- 1 head of Savoy cabbage,
- 1 v. A spoon of chopped dill,
- 2 bulbs,
- 4 v. Tablespoons of butter,
- 2 v. Spoons of mustard seeds,
- 200 g canned pumpkin in sweet and sour sauce (finished product).
- 3 hours before serving: to defrost the dough. At the fillet cut off the thin abdominal part, cut into small cubes, combine with proteins and 300 ml of cream and put in the freezer. The remaining fillets cut in half, sprinkle with lemon juice, pepper and put in the refrigerator.
- For the filling: the fish-creamy mass is ground to a consistency of puree. Salt, pepper and put in the refrigerator.
- Clean cabbage. Separate the 5 large leaves and blanch 1 min in boiling water. Cut the remaining cabbage into 4 parts, remove the cob. Cut cabbage with thin straws.
- Heat the oven to 200 ° C. Dough roll out and cut out layers 35 x 30 cm (cut off to the side), put cabbage leaves on the dough. Top with a third of the filling and put 1 piece of fillet, put another third of the stuffing on the fish and sprinkle with chopped dill. On top put the second piece of fillet and cover the remaining stuffing. Collapse the roll and grease it with yolk. From above, you can arrange figurines carved from the remains of the dough on a marine theme.
- Bake the fish in the oven at 200 ° C for approx. 30 min. To prepare the sauce: peel the onion and chop it finely. Half put out in butter. Add the remaining cream and give 10 min to churn. Season with mustard and salt. The second half of the onion is put out in the remaining oil. Add cabbage and pumpkin and simmer 5 min, season.
- Serve with a mustard sauce, vegetables and garnish.
South Germany: Carp in wine with dill sauce4 servings Ingredients
- 2 gutted carps (1.2 kg each),
- Lemon juice,
- a few parsley sprigs,
- 2 carrots,
- 1 parsley root,
- 200 g of celery,
- 2 feather of spring onion, 250 ml of dry white wine,
- 5 tablespoons of wine vinegar,
- 2 pcs. Cloves, 1 onion.
- 600 g of potatoes. 1 yolk,
- 1-2 h. Horseradish in cream sauce (finished product),
- several fennel branches,
- 1 v. A spoon of butter.
- Carp wash with cold water only from the inside, without removing the skin from the mucous layer.
- Fry the fish from the inside, salt and grease with lemon juice. Parsley is washed and put in carp.
- Clean and wash vegetables. Carrots, parsley root and celery cut into thin strips, and green onions with thin rings.
- In a large wide saucepan bring to boiling 1 l of water, adding wine, vinegar, 1 v. A spoonful of salt and a carinated onion bulb. Remove the pan from the stove and put the fish into it. Then put the pot back on the stove and cook the fish in a slightly open pot on a small fire 50 min. After 30 min add vegetables.
- Wash potatoes and boil them in a uniform in slightly salted water.
- Pour out 500 ml of fish broth, again bring to a boil and remove from the plate. In the bowl, pour the yolk and lightly beat up. Continue to beat, gradually pouring hot broth. Then pour the mixture into the remaining broth and season with horseradish, salt and pepper. Add chopped dill.
- Peel potatoes and fry in warm butter until golden brown. Serve with fish and sauce.
Cinnamon stars and crescents60 pieces
3 egg whites, 1 pinch of salt, 300 g of granulated sugar, 450 g ground almonds, 2 tsp cinnamon, 1 pinch of ground cloves, 1 v. Ligand of currant or quince jelly.
- Squirrels with salt beaten with a hand mixer into a thick foam. Do not stop whipping, sprinkle sugar. Whisk the whiskers at the highest speed 5 min.
- Separate from the protein mass of 4-5 v. Slicks for use as a glaze, put in a cool place. Combine the almonds with the spices and jelly, and then mix with the protein mass until a uniform dough is obtained.
- Heat the oven to 150 ° C. The pan is lined with special paper for baking. Almond dough rolled between two layers of polyethylene film in a layer thickness of 1/2 cm. Cut the stars and crescents out of the formation and gently place them on a baking sheet. Apply glaze on the biscuit with a small knife.
- Bake a biscuit of approx. 15 min. The surface of the cookie should not turn brown!
Marzipane comets40 pieces
For the test: 150 g of bitter chocolate, 130 g of butter, 200 g of powdered sugar, 1 egg yolk, 200 g of ground hazelnut, 50 g of flour, 50 g of starch. For the filling: 200 g of ready marzipan paste, 100 g of powdered sugar, 2 drops of almond oil, red food color, 100 g of orange jam, fine sugar for sprinkling.
- Chocolate to break into pieces and melt in a hot water bath. Oil grind with powdered sugar and egg yolk. Add a little chilled chocolate. From nuts, flour and starch knead the dough. Put the dough for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Heat the oven to 175 ° C. The pan is lined with special paper for baking. Dough rolled between two layers of polyethylene film in a layer 4 mm thick. Cut out the comet from the seam, put them on a baking tray and bake 8-10 min. Cookies cool down.
- Mix marzipan mass with sugar powder and almond oil, tint with food coloring. The marzipan mass is rolled into a layer 4 mm thick and cut out of the comet. Gem warm and rub through a sieve. Lubricate the biscuits with jam, glue the comet on top. Cook the custard and at the end sprinkle with sugar.
Oily suns40 pieces
Ingredients To test:
200 ghee oil, 100 g of granulated sugar, 2 egg yolks or 1 whole egg, 1 pinch of saffron powder, 350 g of flour, 1/4 of a loaf of baking powder, flour for rolling dough. For lubrication: 2 egg yolks, 1 v.loy of milk, 30 g of sunflower seeds, yellow sugar coating.
- Whip the butter with yolks and saffron. Add the flour and baking powder and knead the dough. Put the dough on 30 min in the refrigerator.
- Heat the oven to 175 ° C. Layer the baking tray with special baking paper. Dough rolled on flour-poured surface into a 4 mm thick layer. Cut out a layer of mug diameter of approx. 6 cm and put them on a baking tray.
- Mix the yolks with milk and the resulting mixture to grease the biscuits. Put the edge of each mug with sunflower seeds. Bake biscuits in the oven 13 min.
- Place the sugar glaze in a pastry bag and draw a face on each cup.
Asterisks with nougat50 pieces
For the test: 250 g of butter, 220 g of granulated sugar, 1 packet of vanilla sugar, 3 eggs, 600 g of flour, flour for rolling dough.
For filling: 150 g nougat,
2 v.lozhki cream, 1 pinch of ground cloves, cinnamon and cardamom.
For sprinkling: 150 g of powdered sugar, 1 packet of vanilla sugar.
- Grind oil with sugar and vanilla sugar. One by one enter the egg into the mixture. Mix everything with flour and knead the dough. Roll the dough into a plastic wrap and put it on the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Heat the oven to 175 ° C. The pan is lined with special paper for baking. Dough rolled on flour-strewed surface in a 2 mm thick layer. Cut three stars from the formation. Bake biscuits ca. 15 min. Ready cookies to cool.
- Cut the nougou into slices, put in a saucepan, add cream and spices and melt in a water bath. Nougou evenly applied to large and medium stars. On the big stars put the average, on the middle - small.
- Mix sugar powder with vanilla sugar and sprinkle stars.
Creamy truffles25 pieces
- 250 g of milk chocolate,
- 100 g cream,
- 30 g butter,
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon,
- 1 pinch of ground muscat color,
- Ready-made candy rosettes in the form of stars of white or dark chocolate, golden sugar balls.
- Chocolate to break into pieces. Warm up the cream. Melt the butter and chocolate in cream on low heat. At the end, add spices to the mixture.
- Cool the mixture first at room temperature and then in the refrigerator. Put the mass in a confectioner's bag with a figured nozzle and squeeze out into chocolate rosettes. From above put on a sugar ball.
Lemon biscuitsOK. 35 pieces
220 g of butter, 80 g of powdered sugar, 1 egg, 1 sachet of vanilla sugar, 1 bag of lemon essence, 300 g of flour.
- Rinse oil with sugar powder and egg. Add vanilla sugar and lemon essence. Mix the flour in portions.
- Oven for warming up to 175°C. The pan is lined with special paper for baking. Place the dough in a confectioner's bag with a jagged nozzle and squeeze mugs and hearts on a baking tray. Bake approx. 15 min until light yellow.
Spicy Christmas trees and horsesOK. 30 pieces
Ingredients For the test:
- 60 g melted butter,
- 200 g of sugar beet syrup,
- 200 g rye flour,
- 2 small eggs,
- 100 g of granulated sugar,
- 1 v. Cocoa bottle,
- 1 spice bag for gingerbread,
- 10 g baking powder,
- 300 g of flour,
- flour for rolling.
- 250 g of powdered sugar,
- 2 v.l of milk,
- 1 tsp lemon juice,
- food coloring and sugar balls.
- Heat oil and syrup heated with constant stirring. Slightly cool, add rye flour and mix.
- Eggs, sugar, cocoa and spices mix and beat. Combine with syrup mass. Baking powder dissolve in 1 v.lozhke water and combine with flour combine with the dough. Dough well knead, cover with a towel and put on 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Heat the oven to 175 ° C. The dough is rolled in portions on flour-poured surface into layers of 1/2 cm thick. Cut out the Christmas trees and horses, put them on a lined special paper for baking a baking sheet and bake ca. 15 min. Finished gingerbreads to take out of the oven and in each to do a toothpick a small hole for the ribbon.
- Mix sugar powder with milk and lemon juice to get a thick mass. If desired, tint the icing with food coloring. Decorate gingerbread with glaze and sugar balls.
Apricot sweetsOK. 50 pieces Ingredients 350 g dried apricots, 300 g of ready marzipan paste, 30 ml of orange liqueur, 150 g of powdered sugar,
2 v.lozhki orange jam, 2 oranges, 150 g of granulated sugar.
- Dried apricots and marzipan paste cut into very small cubes, mixed with liqueur and leave for 2 hours to infuse.
- Sugar powder and jam mixed with dried apricots and marzipan until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Oranges are washed with hot water and wiped with a towel. Peel the zest and grind with sugar. From the apricot mass to form small balls, roll them in a sugar mixture and put on aluminum foil at night for drying.
- Each ball is put in a socket made of aluminum foil, wrapped in a transparent film and bandaged with a ribbon.
Honey Christmas OrnamentsOK. 35 pieces Ingredients For the test: 100 g honey, 100 g granulated sugar, 75 g butter, 1 sachet of vanilla sugar, 380 g flour, 2 eggs, 3 drops of bitter almond oil, flour for rolling.
For glaze and ornaments: 250 g of powdered sugar, 2 v. Lakes of warm milk, food colorings (red, yellow and green), sugar balls.
- Honey, sugar and butter put in a saucepan, preheat and stir until the granulated sugar dissolves. Cool the weight. Mix flour with vanilla sugar, combine with honey mass and mix well. At the end, put eggs and almond oil into the dough and knead the dough again. The finished dough is wrapped in a plastic wrap and put for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Heat the oven to 175 ° C. The pan is lined with special paper for baking. Dough rolled on flour-poured surface in a layer of thickness of approx. 7 mm. Cut the circles of diameter 7-8 cm from the layer, put them on a baking tray and bake 12-15 min. Remove the cookies from the oven. In each cup, use a needle or toothpick to make a small hole for the ribbon. Cookies cool down.
- Sugar powder diluted with milk, if desired, to tint the icing with food colorings. Cool the cookie with glaze and decorate with sugar balls.
Pineapple sweetsOK. 20 pieces Ingredients
- 700 g of almond straw or chopped almonds,
- 60 g of candied pineapple slices,
- 2 pieces of ginger in syrup,
- 200 g of white chocolate.
- The almonds are quickly fried in a pan with non-stick coating and cooled. Pieces of pineapple and ginger cut into small cubes and put in a bowl. Chocolate grind and melt in a small metal bowl on a hot water bath.
Important: the metal bowl should not touch the bottom of the pan or boiling water, otherwise the heat will be too strong and the melted chocolate may curl up. Li>
- Almond, as well as cubes of pineapple and ginger mixed with chocolate.
- Separate a few piles from the chocolate mass and put them on a dish. Dish with candies put in the refrigerator or in another cold place. Ready-made sweets, if desired, put in colored paper sockets.
Mint snowflakesAbout 40 pieces Ingredients
For the test: 250 g flour, 50 g melkomolotogo almonds, 2 egg yolks, 100 g of granulated sugar, 180 g of butter, flour for rolling. For glaze and decoration: 200 g of powdered sugar, 2 v. Lumps of warm milk, 5-6 drops of peppermint oil, blue food color, sugar crumb.
- Mix the flour with ground almonds and pour it onto the work surface. Add the granulated sugar and butter with flakes. All ingredients cut with a knife, mix and knead quickly. Dough put on 30 min in the refrigerator.
- Heat the oven to 175 ° C. The pan is lined with special paper for baking. Dough rolled on flour-strewed surface in a 3 mm thick layer. Molds cut out of the layer of snowflakes and put them on a baking tray. Bake cookies 10-12 min. Ready cookies removed from the baking sheet and cooled.
- Mix the powdered sugar with milk. The resulting mixture season with mint oil and color the food coloring in blue. Cool the cookie covered with glaze and sprinkle with sugar crumb.
Vanilla snowballsOK. 60 pieces Ingredients
- 250 g butter,
- 100 g of powdered sugar,
- 3 vanilla pods, 120 g flour,
- 250 g of starch.
- Rinse oil with sugar powder. The vanilla pods are cut along, the flesh is scraped off and stirred in oil. Mix flour with starch, add to butter and knead the dough.
- Roll 3 cm thick sausages and put them on 30 min in the refrigerator
- Heat the oven to 175 ° C. The pan is lined with special paper for baking. Cut the sausages with mugs and roll a ball out of each mug. Balls rolled on wire screen, so that their surface became embossed. Bake biscuits 12 min.
- Cooled balls thickly sprinkled with powdered sugar.