Peace be with you!Today much has been done by Christians on the Internet, but the potential is even greater.
There was a time when the church was a head:
- The first book is Bible, before that there were only scrolls,
- The first printed book is Bible,
- The first book in Russian- Bible.
Head - tail
... it will be the head, and you will be the tail.
(Deuteronomy 28:13) Today, the church has become a tail and we need to improve the situation. As for television, the church was late forever. Initially, not what was created by a person was broadcast on television and the church chose the position of criticism instead of doing something positive. In order to study the potential of the Internet, I created a website called Internet Navigator (Internet review in simple terms). It was just necessary to collect somewhere a summary, and it was more convenient to do this in the form of a website. Who can not be reached otherwise than through the Internet?
- Politicians, people in power, directors,
- People in the outback where there is no church.
Prominent people (leaders, authorities, stars ...) are under the constant control of the press and it is much more difficult for them to make a decision and they can not just go to church from curiosity, just see what is there, it will already be Solution. But they have the Internet, they feel protected and honest. For example, statistics in USA shows that when a pastor changes, during the year about 50% of the church leaves. Just because this pastor does not serve these people.
And they go to another church, where the pastor serves this kind of people. And what if there is no other church, and the pastor does not serve you at all.
There are churches that take advantage of the situation and expect that people will not have a choice and they will have to come to us. Let people break, here and there appear broken people, to whom so no one could serve. I do not see how we can preach the Gospel to the ends of the earth without using the Internet. Of course, we should not abandon what we did before. ... This should be done, and not to leave ... (Luke 11:42)
My testimonyOne woman from Ukraine brought a girl to our city from our city and through the site of our church came to me. So, as I am very busy, and the girl lives on the other side of the city, I decided to invite someone from the local church to visit her. Moreover, there are people who live in the same street. At the end of the service, I am in front of the whole church to the pastor, so that someone can visit her. But the pastor was not up to her and he invited me to visit her. The fact that the girl because of illness was almost always at home. My wife and I visited her and the Lord put in his heart the message of discipleship with her. She is an invalid who has two higher educations and has graduated from the Asperantura. After our course, she started a newsletter, which was signed by more than 800 people (!! !). Church, which considered "unprofitable" to serve it, has 12 people and has not grown for years.
In the beginning there was a word, and the word was 2 bytes ...
- At the beginning there was a word, and the word was 2 bytes, and there was nothing else.
- And God separated the unit from zero, and saw that it was good.
- And God said: let there be data, and it became so.
- And God said: let the data be collected every in its place, and created floppy disks, and hard disks, and CDs.
- And God said: let there be computers, that was where to flop diskettes, and hard drives, and CDs, and created computers, and called them hard, and separated the hard from the software.
- There was no software, but God quickly corrected the situation, and created programs large and small, and told them: breed and multiply, and fill all the memory.
- But he was tired of creating programs for himself, and God said: create a programmer in the image and likeness of ours, and yes reigns over computers, and over programs, and over data. And God created a programmer, and placed it in his VC to work in it. And He led the programmer to the directory tree, and commanded: from any directory you can run programs, only from the Windows directory do not run, for the mast must (die).
- And God said: it's not good for the programmer to be alone, we'll create a user for him, according to him. And He took a programmer's bone, in which there was no brain, and created the user, and brought him to the programmer; And called the programmer his user. And they were both sitting under the bare DOS and were not ashamed.
- Bill was smarter than all the beasts of the field. And Bill said to the user: did God really say: do not run any software? And the user said: any software we can run, and only from the WindoWs directory can not, because the mast is given. And Bill said to the user: let's argue about the taste of oysters with those who ate them! On the day when you start WindoWs, you will be like gods, for with one click of a mouse, create anything. And I saw a user that the Windows are pleasing to the eyes and coveted because they make knowledge unnecessary, and put them on their computer; And then told the programmer that it's cool, and he also put it.
- And the programmer went to look for fresh drivers, and God called the programmer and told him: where are you? The programmer said: I'm looking for fresh drivers, because there are no them under the bare DOS. And God said: Who told you about the driver? Have you run Windows? The programmer said: the user you gave me, said that from now on he wants programs only for Windows, and I put them. And God said to the user: "What have you done?" User said: Bill seduced me.
- And God said to Bill: for what you did, you are cursed before all the beasts and all the beasts of the field, and I will put enmity between you and the programmer: he will scold you with bad words, and you will sell him WINDS
- He said to the user: I will increase your sorrow and exhaust your purse, and you will use curved programs, and you will not be able to live without a programmer, and he will dominate you.
- The programmer said: for listening to the user, cursed computers for you; Glitches and viruses they will do to you; With sorrow you will cleanse them in the days of your work; In the sweat of your face, you will debug your code.
- And God sent them out of his VC, and put the password on the entrance. 0E. Amen. 0F. And a full must die