- youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1RLfb21H - Lectures on literature on the channel Culture - 68 lectures on Russian literature.
- bibliotekar.ru - Bibliotekar.ru - Electronic library of non-fiction literature on Russian and world history, art, culture, applied sciences. Books, periodicals, graphics, reference and technical literature for students of secondary and higher educational institutions.
- gostei.ru - Gostei.ru - Library for children and parents. Fairy tales, poems, stories, fables, anecdotes, proverbs, quotes.
Culture of writingRussian language. We speak and write correctly: the culture of writing.Modern Russian language: norms, rules, writing culture, document style.Training materials to prepare for exams in Russian language and literature, EGE, tests, essay, presentation. Consultations, answers to questions.
Thematic games and contests.
Culture RFHumanitarian educational project dedicated to the culture of Russia.
Audiobooks for schoolchildren on the works of Russian classics.Mumu" by Ivan Turgenev and "Dubrovsky" by Alexander Pushkin, "Dead Souls" by Nikolai Gogol and "Woe from Wit" by Alexander Griboyedov, "The Quiet Don" by Mikhail Sholokhov and "Vasily Terkin" by Alexander Tvardovsky.
For students in grades 5-11 the portal "Culture.RF" and the company "Melody" prepared a selection of works of Russian classics in audio format.Listen to audio books and get acquainted with Russian classical literature.In addition, the site will tell about interesting and significant events and people in the history of literature, architecture, music, film, theater, as well as folk traditions and monuments of our nature in the format of educational articles, notes, interviews, tests, news, and in any modern Internet format.
5litraThe most popular resource of preparation for the exam in literature.Texts, express preparation for the exam in literature.
- All the necessary theory of literature (the theory is presented in the most obvious way: tables and diagrams, so that the study of literature will be much more interesting, and previously poorly remembered terms and concepts will be remembered by you faster).
- Dictionary of literary terms (it includes all the most common terms of literary theory). All necessary literary terms in .doc format
- Writers 'biographies (writers' biographies to prepare for the Uniform State Exam in literature are simply required to know, as in the tasks for part C, where an analysis of a literary work is necessary, one often needs to use the facts of a writer's biography to reveal the subject)
- EGE tests on literature online (we also provide you with a unique opportunity to complete a large number of online tests directly on the site, all this is free. For registered users, detailed statistics are kept, so we ask you to complete a quick registration. In case of disputes and questions, you can quickly resolve any question.).
- Works C5 perfectly. In order not to embarrass you with our essays on literature, they are undoubtedly good, but we have selected for you C5 essays written directly according to the criteria. The submitted essays are rated maximum points!
- Analysis of the works of C5 with the examiner's commentary, a detailed analysis of the works taken from the exam in literature. Describes the actions of the examiner, the order in which the work is checked and what is paid attention to, how points are awarded according to the criteria.
- Library (which includes all the necessary works with brief comments directly about the work, the characters, the topics covered and other useful information)
- Quotes from books (why are they? Yes, everything is simple, there is often not enough time to reread any work, therefore, after reading a selection of quotations for the work, you can close some of your spaces for a particular work. But we still recommend that you read all the works completely.)
- The tasks for Parts C and B, which are broken down by author.
- Books to prepare for the exam on literature (on OZON.ru).
Lesson in A4 formatThe Virtual Library of Literature to help schoolchildren and teachers.A universal textbook or reference book that fully complies with all existing programs and regulatory documents has not yet been created, so the principle of material selection is th
PolkaEducational project about the most important works of Russian literature.Here are the 108 most important Russian books that have left a mark on history, expanded the possibilities of literature, influenced the development of language, thought and society, reported something new about the world and man - and entered the Russian literary canon.These books were selected through surveys of authoritative writers, literary critics, publishers, critics, teachers, who could name any number of the most important, in their opinion, literary works (without discussing the criteria of importance). Each book from the lists of our experts received one point for each mention. The main list of "Shelves" includes 108 works that received a total of 9 or more points. The first place in the voting was taken by the “Hero of Our Time” by Mikhail Lermontov. The final list, compiled by a vote, can be seen in the "Books" section by clicking on the sort button "by rating".
How are the shelves arranged?As a sequence of questions and answers. The service tried to answer questions about books that could arise from our readers, and even to those that did not occur to them.
Lists sectionThe history of literature is a history of discoveries: each epoch opens new themes, invents genres, changes language. For each discovery stretches the line of works that use it and develop. In the "Lists" section you will find such discoveries: here are collections of books, united by a common theme, genre, form, or style. The lists are arranged in chronological order, they can be used as tips for additional reading, and you can follow them as Russian literature has developed.
Reference book on the Russian language - spelling and punctuation.Reference book by E.E. Rosenthal contains information on all sections of the spelling and punctuation of the Russian language - to everyone who wants to write correctly.A lot of inf
Litra.RUA lot of biographies of writers, brief contents and full texts of literary works and hundreds of critical articles.
Briefly2000 pieces of the school program in a summary. On average, the short contents of the book are read in 10-15 minutes.
ParazitariumOn the pages of Parasitarium.ru many words, phrases and synonyms have already been collected, which we all speak, making our speech more and more illiterate.Do you often say the word "Bullshit"? Or the phrase "Forget it"?
What do these words mean?
These are parasitic words.Parasites in our language.
The site collects such "parasites".
Synonyms for the phrases we are all used to.
You can add any phrase from our language to which we are used, and use it every day in meanings that are not typical of them.