7.5jx16 H2 5/112 ET35 d-66.6.
7.5 - The rim width in inches (7.5 x 25.4=184mm).
j or H2 are utility symbols. They are important not for the consumer, but for the producer and the seller.
x - This sign between the legend width and the landing diameter means that the rim is inseparable.
5 - the number of fastening holes for bolts or nuts.
112 - (mm) PCD (Pitch Circle Diameter), the diameter of the circle passing through the centers of the fastening holes;
ET - (mm) radius of the disc, the size between the wheel bearing surface of the wheel when mounted on the car's hub and an imaginary plane passing in the middle of the rim.
35 - the flight can be positive ET35, negative ET-20 or equal to zero ET0.
d or dia - (mm) the diameter of the central hole.
- J - encoded information about the structural features of the rim bead flanges (tilt angles, radiuses of rounding, etc.).
- H2 - H (Hump) means the presence of ring protrusions (hump) on the rim flanges that hold the tubeless tire from jumping off the disk.
- H is a simple hump,
- H2 is a double,
- FH - (Flat Hump) is flat,
- AH (Asymmetric Hump) - asymmetrical,
- CH (Combi Hump) - combined,
- Sometimes without a hump.
The disk can also be specified
Date of the manufacture. The first two digits are the week number, the last is the year. For example. 0403 - the disk was manufactured in the 4th week of 2003.
SAE, ISO, TUV - the stamp of the supervisory authority.
MAX LOAD 2000LB - very often there is a symbol for the maximum load on the wheel (in kg or pounds). There will be a maximum load of 2000 pounds (908kg).
PCD 100/4 - connecting dimensions.
MAX PSI 50 COLD - the tire pressure should not exceed 50 pounds per square inch (3.5 kgf/cm2), the word COLD (cold) reminds you that the pressure should be measured in a cold Bus.