Federal authorities of the Russian Federation
- kremlin.ru - President of Russian Federation
- council.gov.ru - The Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation
- duma.ru - The State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation
- ach.gov.ru - The Accounts Chamber of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation
- scrf.gov.ru - The Security Council of the Russian Federation
- genproc.gov.ru - The General Prosecutor's Office of the Russian Federation - Information materials on aspects of the work of the Prosecutor General's Office of the Russian Federation. Legal basis of activity. Structure of the General Prosecutor's Office.
- ksrf.ru - The Constitutional Court
- supcourt.ru/catalog.php - The Supreme Court of the Russian Federation
- cbr.ru - Central Bank of the Russian Federation
Federal ministries, services and agencies
- mvd.ru - Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs
- mchs.ru - The Ministry of the Russian Federation for Civil Defense, Emergencies and Elimination of Consequences of Natural Disasters
- fmbaros.ru - Federal Biomedical Agency
- mid.ru - Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- minsvyaz.ru - The Ministry of Information Technologies and Communications
- rosohrancult.ru - Federal Service for Supervision of Legislation in Mass Communications and Protection of Cultural Heritage
- rusarchives.ru - Federal Archival Agency
- fapmc.ru - Federal Agency for Press and Mass Communications
- mil.ru - Russian Ministry of Defense
- fsvts.gov.ru - The Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation
- fstec.ru - The Federal Service for Technical and Export Control
- obrnadzor.gov.ru - The Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science
- gost.ru/wps/portal - Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology
- mnr.gov.ru - Ministry of Natural Resources
- voda.mnr.gov.ru - Federal Agency for Water Resources
- les.mnr.gov.ru - Federal Forestry Agency
- rosnedra.com - Federal Agency for Subsoil Use
- minregion.ru - RF Ministry of Regional Development
- mcx.ru - Ministry of Agriculture
- mintrans.ru - RF Ministry of Transport
- favt.ru - Federal Air Transport Agency
- rosavtodor.ru - Federal Road Agency
- mintrans.ru - The Federal Agency for Railway Transport
- morflot.ru - Federal Agency of Sea and River Transport
- old.minfin.ru - Ministry of Finance
- nalog.ru - The Federal Tax Service
- rosfinnadzor.ru - The Federal Service for Financial and Budgetary Supervision
- fedsfm.ru - Rosfinmonitoring
- roskazna.ru - Federal Treasury (Federal Service)
- economy.gov.ru - Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Russian Federation
- rosim.ru - Federal Agency for Federal Property Management
- minjust.ru - Russian Ministry of Justice
- fssprus.ru - Federal Service of Court Bailiffs
- www1.fips.ru/wps/wcm/connect - The Federal Service for Intellectual Property, Patents and Trademarks
- rospotrebnadzor.ru - Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare
Federal services and agencies, managed by the Russian President
- svr.gov.ru - Russia's Foreign Intelligence Service
- fsb.ru - Federal Service of the Russian Security
- fso.gov.ru - RF Federal Service of Protection
- udprf.ru - Russian President Administration
Federal services and agencies, managed by the Russian Government
- fas.gov.ru - The Federal Antimonopoly Service
- fstrf.ru - The Federal Tariff Service
- meteorf.ru/construction - The Federal Service for Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring
- gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/ross... - Federal State Statistics Service
- customs.ru - Federal Customs Service
- minatom.ru - Federal Agency for Atomic Energy
- russiatourism.ru - Federal Agency for Tourism
Authorities of the Russian Government
- itar-tass.com - Information Telegraph Agency of Russia
- international.fa.ru - Finance Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation
- fcpf.ru - Federal Center for Project Finance
State funds and other organizations of the Russian Federation
- fss.ru - RF Social Insurance Fund
- pfrf.ru - RF Pension Fund
- ffoms.ru - Federal Compulsory Medical Insurance Fund
The Central Election Commission of the Russian Federation
The site of the CEC of Russia is the official Internet representation of the Central Election Commission of the Russian Federation.
First of all, this is an information site. There are "Documents of the CEC of Russia", "Legislation on elections and referendums". You can find out which elections are held and what are planned.
The site ceased to be only informational, the voter's office appeared on the site.
In the office, first of all, you can find out where my polling station is located. I tried it, but he advised to find out about the place of residence.
So while the Beta version.
The State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation is the official server.
History and regulations of the State Duma, information on its legislative activities.
The deputy corps. Legislation of the Russian Federation. Information of the press service.
On the site you can also watch the live broadcast of the meetings - Parliamentary TV
Through RealPlayer Shorthand records of meetings State Duma Committee on Health Protection - Issues of protection of citizens' rights in the field of health protection, including restrictions on tobacco smoking and alcohol consumption, drug abuse. Legal regulation of health care.
- My legislative initiative is the All-Russian competition of youth of educational institutions and scientific organizations. Regulations on the competition, organizing committee, results.
- Prodemo - Review of the work of the State Duma. Information about the results of consideration of laws. Work plan, bills and transcripts of meetings of committees, commissions and deputy associations.
- Russian parliamentarian - Parliamentary club. History of activity, members of the club, reports on the events held since 1996.
- United Russia Faction - The Duma faction of the political party 'United Russia'. Priority bills. List of events held by the faction in the State Duma. Information and analytical information on the draft law.
The Russian governmentправительство.рф
Official website of the government of the Russian Federation.
First of all, the site is informational in nature. Here you can read documents, draft laws, see the structure of the state, statistics by regions ...
In addition, you can write a letter to the authorities that should be different from spam, be respectful, laconic, not emotional. Well, if you need an answer.
Although I do not know why a simple person needs to communicate with the executive power.
You can also download forms of documents that are more relevant. Still, the official website, you can trust that it is not an outdated form.
The official website of the Chairman of the Government of the Russian Federation - premier.gov.ru
The Federal Tax Service
Federal Tax Service.
The legal framework, regional sections.
Taxpayer's personal account service.nalog.ru/debt
Here you can find out About your debts, print and pay.
It's important to know before the trip, especially abroad.
Otherwise they will not let you in, and in the pocket of the right amount may not be.
At the moment you will not be released at any It is not planned to issue debts when the debt exceeds 10,000 rubles.
Debt - there is a kind of traffic fines, failure to pay utility bills, unpaid taxes ... But not loans in the bank or on a plastic card. With such debts you will be released. My friend constantly travels and sits in loans.
The Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian FederationKharitonievsky M. per., 12, Moscow 101000
The Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation is the highest judicial authority On the resolution of economic disputes and other cases considered by arbitration courts, performs judicial supervision of their activities in the procedural forms provided for by federal law and provides explanations on judicial practice.
Article 127 The Constitution of the Russian Federation
The Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation operates as part of:
- the Plenum of the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation;
- Presidium of the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation;
- the judicial board for the consideration of disputes arising from civil and other legal relations;
- the panel of judges to examine disputes arising from administrative legal relations.
The main thing in the activity of the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation is the provision of uniform interpretation and application by all arbitration courts of the legislation regulating economic relations. This most important task is solved through the generalization of judicial practice and clarification by the Plenum or the Presidium of the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation. The plenary session of the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation includes the Chairman and his deputies, as well as judges. Representatives of other branches of the judiciary, legislative and executive authorities, academic institutions and citizens can take part in the Plenum meetings. The Plenum decides on the appearance of the legislative initiative, on appealing to the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation with requests for verification of the constitutionality of laws, normative legal acts and treaties, approves the rules of arbitration courts.
The courts of the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation consider cases in the first instance, Study and summarize the judicial practice, develop proposals to improve laws and regulations, exercise other powers in accordance with the regulations
The Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation lays down the organizational support for the activities of arbitration courts, the selection and training of candidates for judges, the work on improving the qualifications of judges and employees of arbitration courts, financing of arbitration courts.
At the Supreme Arbitration Court The Russian Federation has the Council of Presidents of Arbitration Courts, which is an advisory body dealing with organizational, personnel and financial matters. To prepare scientifically sound recommendations on issues related to the formulation of the practice of enforcing laws and other normative acts and developing proposals for their improvement, the Scientific Advisory Council operates under the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation. It consists of sections: procedural legislation, administrative law, civil law and private international law. The printed organ of the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation is the 'Bulletin of the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation'.